Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Hey dude, i've the 0,17 version, do i need to get 0,18 (and replace saves ) or i just replace my save with yours? I've tried with earlier versions and i didn't figure it out how it works.
you will have to replace your complete save file, since they are in one spot
all of your will be overwritten unless you copy them off somewhere else

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Is there a lot of new content in this recent update? Which of the students gets action?
There's a little bit from Lera and Beornna (in a new scene afaik), as well as more Adelaide (in a continuation of a scene). Caveat: I'm basing this off of the CG rips, as even with a renewed interest in playing the game and skipping the combat, it's still tedious.

Hey dude, i've the 0,17 version, do i need to get 0,18 (and replace saves ) or i just replace my save with yours? I've tried with earlier versions and i didn't figure it out how it works.
I know you later said you figured it out, but just as an FYI: The save I post is actually like an overall progress save. It doesn't have any saves you can load (which are stored in a different file). I'm not sure how it will interact with an older version of the game, since there are tags in the save file that won't exist in the code. I feel like it'd work straight up, but can't guarantee it does.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There's a little bit from Lera and Beornna (in a new scene afaik), as well as more Adelaide (in a continuation of a scene). Caveat: I'm basing this off of the CG rips, as even with a renewed interest in playing the game and skipping the combat, it's still tedious.

I know you later said you figured it out, but just as an FYI: The save I post is actually like an overall progress save. It doesn't have any saves you can load (which are stored in a different file). I'm not sure how it will interact with an older version of the game, since there are tags in the save file that won't exist in the code. I feel like it'd work straight up, but can't guarantee it does.
Thanks!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Oh, Please Convert this game to RenPy... I hate seeing the "LOADING BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH"
Here is my post detailing what goes on behind the scenes when you launch the game. You could use this information to grab the extracted files and run it from there instead which may make it work better.

Reactions: SlaveStates

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Here is my post detailing what goes on behind the scenes when you launch the game. You could use this information to grab the extracted files and run it from there instead which may make it work better.
It will probably help him, but not much. It will take so much more to "make this game work better"

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What is it with Italian developers and Tyrano Builder anyway. I had been grinding through this for the no sex with students until I couldn't waste anymore time on it, then I tried some College Girls game which also looks good, some very similar models, and is also a huge grindfest. Looked at the code and it too was Italian, but not Drunk Robot as the developer.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I don't know. and I have seen a few Tyranno games that actually work well, (teaching feeling), but i have also noticed the college games and thought absolutely not after this mess. I man the girls are probably standard daz 3d, but why would the pay for Tyranno instead of a few minutes learning basic renpy is insane to me. Not that renpy is perfect, I've looked at it a bit for a game and it has its development issues as well, but the end user experience is so much better.

Or maybe i just don't like being a grindy voyeur and instead am a firm harem FPF (first person fucker). :unsure:

Reactions: splamo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You cannot in this game, principal cannot touch students
Yeah, this game is one of the worst games here. The MC cannot touch the girls, cannot really interact with the girls, all he really is, is a voyeur, and to be honest not that good of one anyway.
I saw this game and was quite enthusiastic to try it..and then I read the messages of doom
What's the point..if the MC is not the one doing all the actions...?
And then I realized that this game is basically for people who like...voyeurism
So ....GL Dev with this project hope it goes really well :D

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes