Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Here's a new save file that unlocks the gallery for 0.15.

Two new "scenes" looks like (broken down into multiple replays)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be sure to replace the file when the game is close, and as before, you'll need to start a new game and get to the first night in order to access the replay gallery.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I finally managed to extract the images of this game..

.. and I'm glad I never wasted my time playing this.
Was gonna check this out, but saw your post. Just not a lot of content there, or something else?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Well if this was renpy I would fix the script. But if the Dev wants to push the Dialogue script in my direction I'll fix it for em. It's not a bad game could do with a few improvements. A status screen to go with the inventory screen, and I don't know maybe training possible three times a day? Let's see what else yeah maybe a scroll or something for all the girls because only 9 of em fit on the page with the teachers...
Okay, that's my two cents worth take it how you want it.

Oh and a better explanation of the spells would be helpful, and what they do, and what they look like.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well if this was renpy I would fix the script. But if the Dev wants to push the Dialogue script in my direction I'll fix it for em. It's not a bad game could do with a few improvements. A status screen to go with the inventory screen, and I don't know maybe training possible three times a day? Let's see what else yeah maybe a scroll or something for all the girls because only 9 of em fit on the page with the teachers...
Okay, that's my two cents worth take it how you want it.

Oh and a better explanation of the spells would be helpful, and what they do, and what they look like.
Also, learning the spells instead of having to purchase & re-purchase them constantly?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Here's a new save file that unlocks the gallery for 0.15.

Two new "scenes" looks like (broken down into multiple replays)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be sure to replace the file when the game is close, and as before, you'll need to start a new game and get to the first night in order to access the replay gallery.
More Adelaide time stop? How do you get her first time stop scene?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
More Adelaide time stop? How do you get her first time stop scene?
Sorry, I'm not sure how to actually unlock these scenes. I modified the save file to unlock the gallery. I thought there was a timestop scene with her in the last release, but I may have been wrong. I was just going off of what I remembered of the CG in 0.14.

I legit played through the game unlocking everything a few releases ago, but the grind and some design choices make it hard for me to enjoy doing it each release.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I legit played through the game unlocking everything a few releases ago, but the grind and some design choices make it hard for me to enjoy doing it each release.
I definitely hear that, a simple flag in the code that says "I've already viewed this scene more than enough times" and at least gives us the option to skip it unless something was added should be very simple to implement, like every other game that people will actually donate to.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Yes, learning skills and a mana pool would be good, and maybe for the obscure witches have it drain their actual health or something till they become drooling slaves or something... Yes, I like that... Maybe a Defend button once you know what the counter is to a spell. and a comment like "Look fucktard you don't know how to defend against this spell." and maybe grey out the spells you've tried against any given spell.

Reactions: SlaveStates

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, I'm not sure how to actually unlock these scenes. I modified the save file to unlock the gallery. I thought there was a timestop scene with her in the last release, but I may have been wrong. I was just going off of what I remembered of the CG in 0.14.

Thanks for unlocking the scenes! saved me a lot of time

I definitely hear that, a simple flag in the code that says "I've already viewed this scene more than enough times" and at least gives us the option to skip it unless something was added should be very simple to implement, like every other game that people will actually donate to.
ya having to replay the same scene over and over gets old fast

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
New to the game, came for the renders. I like the story but the grind is unforgivable at this point. Plus a game breaking bug in the Eileen / Francine sauna scene. At some point Eileen gets a point of corruption, but instead of adding it to her current score, it assigns 1 to her corruption, so all the work I did to get her to over 20 is now gone.

Yes, there is the cheat thing but I have tried to play it clean for my first go at the game.

Without looking through the 40 some pages of the thread, can someone summarize how often the game gets updated and if the dev is active enough to see bugs posted here?

As for the spells and shields, I believe there are more spells than shields so some shields must work on multiple spells. I kinda match the color of the spell they are casting with the shield I am throwing and have about a 50% block rate. There are spells I know what shield works but I haven't figured them all out.

Plus a list of the witches and what spells they are weak / strong against would be helpful but I haven't done enough battles yet to work that out.

While I am complaining, you should be able to summon the girls or train your skills in the afternoon as well. I end up skipping that time period often in my current game as there is nothing for me to do. I would rather move along the corruption watching the same scene twice in a day then wait until the next day to get the point I need to move the story forward.

Has anyone tried to save and have the game unable to restore the game state correctly? I have seen two places where that happened. One was the dialog choice of accepting the teacher's challenge or not, and the second was one the summon someone to the office screen. They both only displayed the background image both nothing to select except the gear icon.

Is there any penalty for going into battle with no spells so you lose immediately and get the resources? That might be an approach to take. Don't buy anything but fight them and rack up the resources until you can be able to put together a large bank of spells and shields.

Edit: no one has the walkthrough from the patreon yet? Looking at the game files I would say Italian as a first language but there doesn't seem to be an Italian version to translate from for whoever wanted to do the work.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well if this was renpy I would fix the script. But if the Dev wants to push the Dialogue script in my direction I'll fix it for em.
--snip--
If you are running the game in windows there is a way you can get all the files that need to be fixed. You will need to exploit the lack of security that the game engine uses by following the procedures on this website and a tool from the TyranoBuilder site to see the files to make the fixes.

The rundown is this, the game engine compresses all the files into the one self extracting archive when the dev deploys the game. Then when the user runs the game, the archive gets extracted into a temp folder where everything is available in clear text. Grab the files from the temp folder while the game is open and save them somewhere else and you can load the project into TyranoBuilder, if you own that. Or they have a very beta translation engine that is available for free on their website.

The translation engine allows you to export a CSV file to make your changes and then import it back, or you could just make your changes in the translation program. Then in theory, you can export the translated (or in our case, fixed spelling and grammar) game to a new compressed exe.

I have not tried this method extensively, but I did grab the game files from the temp folder and purchased from steam tyranobuilder for the princely sum of $15 or so just to fix the Eileen corruption bug from my previous post. I have run the translator program and it looks like it will do what is needed. I have not run any tests to see if every line needs to be repeated in the translation, or if it will keep any lines not translated in the exported game.

I wish I knew Italian better as most of the files are named in Italian but written in poor English.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes