Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks a lot Watsonholmes! I think my only interest in this game is for Jade. I love her!
Do you know if there is something new about her in this update?
I did not see anything new with Jade in this update. However the new cheat code is titjob

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
downloaded and ran but see nothing on screen. i hear the music but thats it.
but since i am not into just voyerism...i'll just delete it.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks a lot Watsonholmes! I think my only interest in this game is for Jade. I love her!
Do you know if there is something new about her in this update?
Seems the dev only updates 2 scenes or so per update. Since Jade had an update recently, I doubt there will more scenes with her anytime soon

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
While the premise of the story is kinda nice, the implementation lacks... Hell I can't do so much, makes me uncomfortable how slow paced it is using the Tyrano as a framework... packaged as an executable which also contains another archive with the media assets.
Anyway enough rant - will revisit the game around version 1.0 (note that the dot is after the first number).

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
decent game, but i'm having a hard time figuring out the combat, mostly when to use what defense... is there anything that helps learn defenses? an intuitive combat tutorial would be nice

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
the links are not working, only anonfile what is too slow and mega what you have to pay for it.
i use mega and dont pay a cent... u can continue downloading on mege at an increased dl time, but I have never paid using mega

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
still better to download just to watch nice images, not touching a gameplay, or something has changed?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes