Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Zan Paktou

Jan 20, 2018
hey guys.. i need some help with this game.. and others of this type.. i'm guessing it's from the engine or something.. every time i start the game.. it's minimized.. i can hear the sound.. but i can't do anything about it.. it's just minimized.. anyone knows how to fix this ? any help would be appreciated :)

Dec 6, 2020
What can I do with Eileen after she has fingered bikilu?
How do I further francine, I've had her fantasizing about the boys in the sauna and she has spanked Deirda and made the wand explode, is there more spank scenes? I'm missing the replay either side of bikilus ass in the dream replay.

Dec 6, 2020
How do I get the 4th punishment for tasha I've defeated all the other witches 4 times each for power, wisdom, endurance, obscure and all with tasha but doesn't she have a power?

Dec 6, 2020
Most of what you need I believe is from fighting the obscure witches. You need to defeat them 4 times each and choosing a different reward from power, wisdom, endurance, and obscure. You'll also need to go into find a new obscure witch and do the same to her. After that I think I'm in the same position and cant find any more.

Dec 6, 2020
can some one tell me what i need to get the rest ?
Most of what you need I believe is from fighting the obscure witches. You need to defeat them 4 times each and choosing a different reward from power, wisdom, endurance, and obscure. You'll also need to go into find a new obscure witch and do the same to her. After that I think I'm in the same position and cant find any more.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
looks interesting
although reviews are less than 2 stars
does it have much content yet ?
it`s looks interesting only. the other parts are terrible.
the first of all is grinding. A lot of bugs too.
There is some content. not bad. Worth watching. I like this part. Thus, for the last few updates, I just extract images and watch.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
There is some content. not bad. Worth watching. I like this part. Thus, for the last few updates, I just extract images and watch.
How do you extract the images?

Jan 20, 2018
me too

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
I get a weird bug where there is a smoke overlay over the screen. When I save and reload a fireball animation plays and the final frame of the animation (smoke) just remains. It's pretty obvious during the H-scenes too.

Edit to add: I fixed it by starting a new game. But, this game is very buggy. I progressed a little further than before but eventually entered a room which just didn't load the content of the room or the GUI which meant I couldn't progress or leave the room. So I had to load an older save and lost some progress. Additionally, how to progress in this game is super uncertain. the game doesn't move forward smoothly at all. It's essentially all guess work where you hope to move the story forward by talking to some girl for the umpteenth time hoping for a new result.

Between the bugs, the unclear quest progression, the bad "engrish," and the stupid Geralt model this is a game better skipped.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes