Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Whoa boy. I really want to like this game (I like most of the character designs, and the overall premise of corruption), but I can see why some things are a nightmare in this.

Full disclosure, I've tried rewriting this in renpy a few times (on and off). My latest attempt is going pretty well actually, but I'm not trying to fix any of the mistakes coding style choices this time around. I'm finding a *lot* of code duplication, which always makes fixing bugs a pain (e.g. time of day is not a variable in the game, so many screens are defined multiple times; once for each time of day).

I still have a long way to go, but what is the forum stance on fan rewrites?
Lots of people would love for a rewrite of this game in renpy! I don't think the forum would have any problems with a "fan edit" version either

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Whoa boy. I really want to like this game (I like most of the character designs, and the overall premise of corruption), but I can see why some things are a nightmare in this.

Full disclosure, I've tried rewriting this in renpy a few times (on and off). My latest attempt is going pretty well actually, but I'm not trying to fix any of the mistakes coding style choices this time around. I'm finding a *lot* of code duplication, which always makes fixing bugs a pain (e.g. time of day is not a variable in the game, so many screens are defined multiple times; once for each time of day).

Just call it Mastered, since this never was.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

I've seen conversions not by the original dev on here before, I think you're all good.

on a separate note to avoid a double post. I will be forever mad at how this game turned out. I want to like it, but it's just full of bad design decisions.

mmmxxx888

Jan 2, 2021
I am stuck on Francine on 8. How do I go further? I can only spank Deidra with explosion, shame her in class and get her to sauna ... then i am stuck. Anyone can help please? How can I get the girls to fight? All I can do to Francine is send her to sauna.

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
So frustrating...Like most of the community, I so want this game to just run. I am not even looking for a great plot or great " Engrish
' . Just for the damn game to work. Love the girls, want to be a corrupting evil wizard... damn the game is bad. I have yet to even make it to the end of an update, just to many problems. Last few updates I have not even tried to play it. I would so add DrunkRobot to my patreon support. But he does not seem to listen to the players. PLEASE GIVE US A RENPY REWRITE. I would support that financially. Amazing that he thinks he has 3 games worth supporting.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes