Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Mar 19, 2020
I'm glad I found this here and not on Patreon. This is utter garbage. Repeat the same scene 100 times and nothing happens. Get the items needed, and nothing happens. Steal the invisibility potion every night, you don't have it. Purple Merafla sits in your backpack, "You need the purple merafla to sabotage the cauldron." Seriously. This isn't "buggy," this is garbage. There's at least an excuse for the worst translation ever. There is no excuse for not recognizing progression.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I'm glad I found this here and not on Patreon. This is utter garbage. Repeat the same scene 100 times and nothing happens. Get the items needed, and nothing happens. Steal the invisibility potion every night, you don't have it. Purple Merafla sits in your backpack, "You need the purple merafla to sabotage the cauldron." Seriously. This isn't "buggy," this is garbage. There's at least an excuse for the worst translation ever. There is no excuse for not recognizing progression.
And starting two other games with this shit still unplayable....

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
He isnt even working on and updating his Steam Games released in this Nasty Assed Engine

Dec 6, 2020
how do you ruin deidra and francines relationship, I can see there are more scenes after magic spanking but cant get them and I've tried replaying the scene over and over?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Whoa boy. I really want to like this game (I like most of the character designs, and the overall premise of corruption), but I can see why some things are a nightmare in this.

Full disclosure, I've tried rewriting this in renpy a few times (on and off). My latest attempt is going pretty well actually, but I'm not trying to fix any of the mistakes coding style choices this time around. I'm finding a *lot* of code duplication, which always makes fixing bugs a pain (e.g. time of day is not a variable in the game, so many screens are defined multiple times; once for each time of day).

I still have a long way to go, but what is the forum stance on fan rewrites?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes