Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Dec 6, 2020
Is there a lot more scenes added in this version as I did the last update and dont want to go through the game again for not much. I do love this game though despite the grind.

Angesombre

Mar 25, 2019
The game does not run for 32-bit, only 64. Many games adapt their own to the severity, but this author does not. :(

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Has there been any real changes or progress with any thing in this ver the last two ( I hate to use this word ) "updates" had nothing to find in them

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
1611083724810.png

A so important moment...
Dear Patrons...
This is a very important moment for us. Thanks to your super support we have grown a lot in the last year, and our creations too! We are very proud about the fact you can download all our games on this page with a single subscription (Actually 8 games)!!!
We will release the last update for Teen Witches Academy, one of our main games, in a couple of hours!!! Some of you could be scared about this news, because you've always loved that game, but you don't have to worry, because the Teen Witches will go on to be present in our works!!! While we are writing we are testing the first ever release of the second chapter of the Teen Witches Saga, called Spells & Potions. We won't spoiler to you, but you can be sure that you'll find all the characters of the 1st chapter, and many others in it. We decided to do this thanks to all your precious feedback. So the first important information is that the new game is created with Unity, a really better engine that will give you gratest features!! We love the improved graphic quality and the restyle of characters!!! We removed some of the things you hated in the first chapter (like grinding...) :) and the result is something really special...
In the meanwhile hope you'll like the "end" of the first chapter, with a lot of new hot scenes and different choices, and a "hard surprise" at the end for your sweet Principal!!! :)
Keep in touch!!!
DRUNK ROBOT

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I will give it a look-c and maybe get a little further than before.

I see that it is updated tomorrow by the date :) Its not the 20th even in Italy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So . . . does this mean "the second chapter of the Teen Witches Saga" will be a separate game? Using the same characters or not doesn't really tell you how this will be done. If it will be a new game, shouldn't this game be given the Completed label? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, though, and the second chapter will be a separate download but continuing this same game.

Reactions: NorthernGent

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
So . . . does this mean "the second chapter of the Teen Witches Saga" will be a separate game? Using the same characters or not doesn't really tell you how this will be done. If it will be a new game, shouldn't this game be given the Completed label? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, though, and the second chapter will be a separate download but continuing this same game.
I am sure there will probably be a bugfix before complete tag. And the next chapter is supposed to be a continuation, however with a new game engine . Maybe in the future they will redo the original on Unity as well :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ng728x

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Final huh? Does it work yet or is this one just going to freeze like all the other updates have?
Always wanted to play this, it looked interesting.... but i been Frozen/Stuck on the roof with i fireball flying for MONTHs now. guess i'll never know what happens next.... spos .... and what was He thinking, that the Council was just maybe NOT gonna fuck him up the ass when he got the job done?? all powerful wizard , my ass...

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So the first part is ending? hmm did the MC ever get to fuck the students??? hope there isn't a new chapter where there's another storyline when MC never even got some of that :LOL: Anybody have a save file with completed scenes?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes