Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I am sure there will probably be a bugfix before complete tag. And the next chapter is supposed to be a continuation, however with a new game engine . Maybe in the future they will redo the original on Unity as well :unsure:
Idk how long you've been following this game, but people have been waiting for bugfixes over a year. The changelog is non-existent as well. A lot of us were waiting for the Final release so SOMEONE WILL PLEASE remake this as a Renpy.

this game seems so interesting to me, but everytime i fire it up i just can't. That game engine is just so bad.
Tyrano engine isn't bad, the Dev just either sucks at using it or doesn't care about fixing the problems. There are well designed Tyrano games that run perfectly fine though, this just isn't one of them..

Reactions: megaera

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I am still working on a Renpy version of this game. I currently ran into a big issue with the replays, specifically the labeling of them (i.e. being able to distinctly jump to specific replays). Also, I'm working off of the previous version, but I believe after that is complete, then updating it would be minor.

As for this Final version, I'm bummed we didn't get to see more of Gemma (which we only saw in the Voyeur game) and the Oracle.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I am still working on a Renpy version of this game. I currently ran into a big issue with the replays, specifically the labeling of them (i.e. being able to distinctly jump to specific replays). Also, I'm working off of the previous version, but I believe after that is complete, then updating it would be minor.

As for this Final version, I'm bummed we didn't get to see more of Gemma (which we only saw in the Voyeur game) and the Oracle.
A Renpy version would be nice. This is the end of this chapter made with Tyranno. They will release the next chapter in a couple of days. It will be a continuation and made with Unity. Hopefully some more characters will get fleshed out

Reactions: ng728x

yohudood

May 6, 2017
Always wanted to play this, it looked interesting.... but i been Frozen/Stuck on the roof with i fireball flying for MONTHs now. guess i'll never know what happens next.... spos .... and what was He thinking, that the Council was just maybe NOT gonna fuck him up the ass when he got the job done?? all powerful wizard , my ass...
don't use skip in the battle that's how I got past it

Xedd_M

Aug 24, 2019
Has to be in the top 5 worst games I have ever played. The grind without reward is tedious. The lack of clear quest or path detail makes it monotonous. The graphics start out OK but there is no progression so they get boring REALLY QUICKLY!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In the end, does the game have scenes the MC is involved in or is he definitely a voyeur?

I'm also not interested in rape scenes after battles with witches.

May 26, 2018
View attachment 993411

A so important moment...
Dear Patrons...
This is a very important moment for us. Thanks to your super support we have grown a lot in the last year, and our creations too! We are very proud about the fact you can download all our games on this page with a single subscription (Actually 8 games)!!!
We will release the last update for Teen Witches Academy, one of our main games, in a couple of hours!!! Some of you could be scared about this news, because you've always loved that game, but you don't have to worry, because the Teen Witches will go on to be present in our works!!! While we are writing we are testing the first ever release of the second chapter of the Teen Witches Saga, called Spells & Potions. We won't spoiler to you, but you can be sure that you'll find all the characters of the 1st chapter, and many others in it. We decided to do this thanks to all your precious feedback. So the first important information is that the new game is created with Unity, a really better engine that will give you gratest features!! We love the improved graphic quality and the restyle of characters!!! We removed some of the things you hated in the first chapter (like grinding...) :) and the result is something really special...
In the meanwhile hope you'll like the "end" of the first chapter, with a lot of new hot scenes and different choices, and a "hard surprise" at the end for your sweet Principal!!! :)
Keep in touch!!!
DRUNK ROBOT

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

First, they create a game that cannot easily be played, with bugs, grind out the ass (more grind than my 2nd least favorite game), then after people CONTINUOUSLY post about errors, bugs and other difficulties about even playing the game, no fixes (at least according to the majority of posts in this thread) are made to this game. THEN they claim to be starting "part 2", probably with the same lack of concern for playability and bugs that they left in the FIRST game. THEN, they have the nerve to mention "precious feedback" to which by all appearances - based on comments left not only in the reviews, but in this thread as well - they completely ignore! WHY the fuck ANYONE would support a developer who ignores his fan-base is beyond my understanding.

Yes, the concept behind the game IS actually interesting, and I would have been - at least - MAYBE inclined to support if not for my above comments and the fact that the MC actually has NO real interaction with any of the students except as a voyeur!

As such, I stropped even attempting to play, unless and until the developer actually makes this game relatively EASIER to play (less grind, quests that actually work and make sense, the ending of fucking freezes and crashes), and the MC is actually interacting with the students as a participant rather than a fucking waste of a voyeur.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

First, they create a game that cannot easily be played, with bugs, grind out the ass (more grind than my 2nd least favorite game), then after people CONTINUOUSLY post about errors, bugs and other difficulties about even playing the game, no fixes (at least according to the majority of posts in this thread) are made to this game. THEN they claim to be starting "part 2", probably with the same lack of concern for playability and bugs that they left in the FIRST game. THEN, they have the nerve to mention "precious feedback" to which by all appearances - based on comments left not only in the reviews, but in this thread as well - they completely ignore! WHY the fuck ANYONE would support a developer who ignores his fan-base is beyond my understanding.

Yes, the concept behind the game IS actually interesting, and I would have been - at least - MAYBE inclined to support if not for my above comments and the fact that the MC actually has NO real interaction with any of the students except as a voyeur!

As such, I stropped even attempting to play, unless and until the developer actually makes this game relatively EASIER to play (less grind, quests that actually work and make sense, the ending of fucking freezes and crashes), and the MC is actually interacting with the students as a participant rather than a fucking waste of a voyeur.
Well, his name is Drunk Robot, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: SlaveStates

whoisthetank

Dec 25, 2020
100% do not trust this developer or the pile of toot he has produced tyranoscript is dangerous as it looks like its a creditcard skimmer

if you open up C:\users\yourname\AppData\Local\Tyranoscript\Web Data file its like 40kb it contains a sqllite database creation and insertion of credit card info idk why a game would have that ....

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
hey, did they fix the bug where it freezes when exploring the roof at night? it was in like 3 versions, I could barely progress through the story.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes