Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Aw ffs. Even skipping is too long, not to mention how weird quests are. The idea is kinda promising and girls look interesting, but the way it's done... Deleting it, I'm done. Too bad. I'd rather grind in Superpowered than here

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Hero was the right word thanks! IT comes at good time too since the game crashed and the interface did not load so I had load like 3 hours of gameplay
Progress is sooo slow

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Damn even with cheats this game seems to go nowhere
I quit playing back at ver 16 or 18 and from what I see here it hasn't improved any, none, zero, nada at all sense then. D R's other games are all equally as grindy and go no where fast. Decent concept though.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah I encountered another bug. Thats too much thats my free time gone delete.
If you really want to get into a grind-fest and extreme frustration try DTA "Dominate them all" posted here under diff name but on Stream as D R you talk about going in circles.................

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I am still working on a Renpy version of this game. I currently ran into a big issue with the replays, specifically the labeling of them (i.e. being able to distinctly jump to specific replays). Also, I'm working off of the previous version, but I believe after that is complete, then updating it would be minor.

As for this Final version, I'm bummed we didn't get to see more of Gemma (which we only saw in the Voyeur game) and the Oracle.
As an update on this unofficial Renpy conversion:

I got the replays working how I want them to now, and I'm moving onto a big chunk that is combat. While this sounds like a large chunk time wise, from my previous attempts at this, once the first fight is done, the rest go pretty smoothly (as I am heavily changing the behind the scenes stuff so it's more reusable). So I've still got all the fights, the skill shop (interface, the actual inventory is in place), the "achievements" (aka hints) screen, and a few of the teach a class scenes to go. Depending on when I get time, that's like a few weeks work.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
1612316765212.png

TIME HAS COME!!! :)
Dear Patrons,
Time has come for the first ever release of SPELLS & POTIONS... It will be a sort of "second chapter" of Teen Witches Academy, one of the game you loved most. We decided to move into this new shape because during the last year (20 or more releases of TWA) we learned a lot of new things, and improved our skills. So please check this early access release and give us your feedback, because if we are now ready for something more is thanks to your precious help! We changed the game engine, because the previous gave some problems to
some of you: the game is now built with Unity, and it will have a great boost thanks to it!!
At the moment we are wrinting, a lot of new content is quite ready, and we will add it to the game very soon. Sincerely hoping you like it!!!

Windows

Mac

Reactions: LuanDechasere

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1017719

TIME HAS COME!!! :)
Dear Patrons,
Time has come for the first ever release of SPELLS & POTIONS... It will be a sort of "second chapter" of Teen Witches Academy, one of the game you loved most. We decided to move into this new shape because during the last year (20 or more releases of TWA) we learned a lot of new things, and improved our skills. So please check this early access release and give us your feedback, because if we are now ready for something more is thanks to your precious help! We changed the game engine, because the previous gave some problems to
some of you: the game is now built with Unity, and it will have a great boost thanks to it!!
At the moment we are wrinting, a lot of new content is quite ready, and we will add it to the game very soon. Sincerely hoping you like it!!!

Windows
Google Drive

Mac
Google Drive
Thanks for update. Is this the actual download?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes