Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Joey Lestat

Jun 19, 2018
Oh FFS... where does one find purple merafla(or however you might spell it) to sabotage alchemy lab? I've been all over and no luck, so yeah, any help appreciated.

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out.
Hi, whrere is? I can't find it.
Someone help me, please

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
how do i use a save file or at least save my own so i dont have to restart everytime i play
In your game folder there is a file called CottonWitch_tyrano_data.sav and another called CottonWitch_sf.sav
Pretty sure the 1st is your save file, I think the second is your config and other data settings. I typically just copy both of them as required.

alternately:
I prefer to earn my game progress, so what i do when NEW version is released, is I take a simple picture with my cellphone of my corruption stats within the school. Then when I start a NEW game in new version, 1st night I go to the hidden room, input the secret code mentioned in previous posts, and then I edit stats to mirror my own game progress. I still need to do the basic things like reading book and catching butterflies, but it significantly cuts on my grind.

Sep 20, 2020
As an update on this unofficial Renpy conversion:

I got the replays working how I want them to now, and I'm moving onto a big chunk that is combat. While this sounds like a large chunk time wise, from my previous attempts at this, once the first fight is done, the rest go pretty smoothly (as I am heavily changing the behind the scenes stuff so it's more reusable). So I've still got all the fights, the skill shop (interface, the actual inventory is in place), the "achievements" (aka hints) screen, and a few of the teach a class scenes to go. Depending on when I get time, that's like a few weeks work.
Thanks in advance!
As an update on this unofficial Renpy conversion:

I got the replays working how I want them to now, and I'm moving onto a big chunk that is combat. While this sounds like a large chunk time wise, from my previous attempts at this, once the first fight is done, the rest go pretty smoothly (as I am heavily changing the behind the scenes stuff so it's more reusable). So I've still got all the fights, the skill shop (interface, the actual inventory is in place), the "achievements" (aka hints) screen, and a few of the teach a class scenes to go. Depending on when I get time, that's like a few weeks work.
how's your renpy version going?
Thanks in advance

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks in advance!

how's your renpy version going?
Thanks in advance
So I still have the project, but I've been unmotivated to work on it. I'm at the point were these last few scenes are being tedious to convert as my initial first pass (using a program I wrote) did not process the fights well. I'll try again this weekend, as if I really focus on it, a few days work is what it needs (minus any overall testing, which will probably be very minimal).

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
grab a couple cold drinks, put some music or an audiobook on, and try to stay positive. View the end result as a reward or achievement. It will help keep the motivation towards your work. :)

Reactions: sictbttwagr

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Are there any conditions to start corrupting Gwendoline besides sabotaging the lab?
I've already done that scene 3 times and when I call Gwen the next morning I still have no other option besides "Nothing at the moment".

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Are there any conditions to start corrupting Gwendoline besides sabotaging the lab?
I've already done that scene 3 times and when I call Gwen the next morning I still have no other option besides "Nothing at the moment".
There are, though I am not sure exactly what the triggers are. All I do know, is after enough corruption of the students, you need to keep goin for Gwendolin. She is not as easy to corrupt at first. Keep being persistent, this game is grindy. But eventually, she will allow you to do much more.

Reactions: vnpowa

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I want to love this game so much but god I just can't...so many problems...

1. No clear actual direction, even in the walk through... I was trying start the blackmail for the big breasted teacher... after going through the steps, I kept trying to figure out why the oracle wouldn't continue with the path... so when I figure out why I just stopped because it just confused me because based on what i was reading we just needed ingredient A, ingredient A mixes with B which big breasted teacher was using and boom explosion. What the game didn't tell me is I had to turn ingredient B into a potion itself so it can continue. And Im like... why? These two ingredients which the book says make an explosion potion when mixed together... won't explode when mixed into the cauldron together? Why? Oh and spoiler alert, I still haven't got the quest to move forward, because when i call for the big-breasted teacher to all to her, no mention of explosion in the alchemy lab is there as a choice.

2. The UI and grind are horrible even if you use cheats...

3. The engine, god I fucking hate this engine, I can't even edit the save, or I just don't know how... I was trying to give myself 99 of each spell so I didn't have to keep putting in the cheat and sitting there and clicking indefinitely to give myself 15 of every spell. Seriously if you're going to make us buy each individual speel over again, at least give a "buy in bulk" option.

4. The MC is just generic ugly as fuck, both esthetically and design wise, seriously what is the appeal of ugly old bastards that people have.

This game literally should be right up my alley, A story of magic and wizards, where the pc is actually a damn experienced wizard and not female. corruption, domination, and all around fun... and the models are better than most.

ioio9999

Sep 25, 2020
you can change corruption points for some of the girls, staff and oracle, as well as skills to be able to fight, but yo cannot cheat the number of spells you have. use for that

Can you use it to unlock the gallery?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Can you use it to unlock the gallery?
Yes and No. You still have to grind thru the story and fetch some of the items for those stories. But higher corruption stats, will cut on the grind. And as mentioned, using vault at night wont permit edit of spells. You can get 99 of each magic resource. SlavesStates offered a good alternative.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes