Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The "titjob" cheat doesn't work. Anyone got updated cheat?

EDIT: Apparently it's 'hero' now. Must be lower case.

If I pump everyone's corruption up will it result in me missing certain events?

Also, how is the game "Complete" if "Study Heraldry" is still a WIP?

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
No, as far as I am concerned this game is neither playable in any decent sense of the word, and it is - to me - simply a money scam game. He has not yet fixed any of the bugs in the original game, yet comes out with a "new, chapter 2" version of the game (which I honestly expect - based on past history - to be as buggy, glitchy, and unplayable as the "first part" of the game).

My honest opinion and advice for you is to give up on this developer and find many of the better made games here and play them. From my own point of view, based on the NUMEROUS comments for the first part of the game, this developer is both unreliable in fixing his games and puts out a crappy product.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah i'm noticing the problems early on and not really planning to keep playing. My biggest annoyance so far is simply how buggy, undirected it feels overall and how characters just mindlessly repeat the same events over and over again....every meeting is them literally acting like it's the first time you met. Big letdown.

Azzolina

Jan 8, 2021
I liked this game very much... And I'm very excited to see Spells and Potions development... Anyway. I loved to fuck teen witches in the role of the Principal. Actually I succeed in fucking Jade, Katerina, Adelaide, Oracle, Beornna, Lera and Gwendoline! My fav has been katerina: incest plot was hot at all!
These are some screenshots, if you mind to share... (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

RibellioneJade53.jpg

Incesto043.jpg

TS_Dito_Sedere_10B.jpg

Finale14D.jpg

LettoPreside19.jpg

LettoPreside39.jpg

Sh*t, I love them!!!

LuanDechasere

May 3, 2020
I liked this game very much... And I'm very excited to see Spells and Potions development... Anyway. I loved to fuck teen witches in the role of the Principal. Actually I succeed in fucking Jade, Katerina, Adelaide, Oracle, Beornna, Lera and Gwendoline! My fav has been katerina: incest plot was hot at all!

View attachment 1021566

View attachment 1021567

View attachment 1021568

View attachment 1021569

View attachment 1021570

View attachment 1021571

Sh*t, I love them!!!
hey bro, can u share ur save, please?? thx

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 1021566

View attachment 1021567

View attachment 1021568

View attachment 1021569

View attachment 1021570

View attachment 1021571

Sh*t, I love them!!!
Wait, so there's the option to actually fuck Jade and Adelaide? Not sure foreplay?

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Wait, so there's the option to actually fuck Jade and Adelaide? Not sure foreplay?
No. You can only fool around with those 2. I think in Spells and Potions , you might finally get Jade first. That seems to be the result of the latest poll

Lovely Teen Witches...

First special squad of Teen Witches involved in Spells & Potions involves Katerina from the Ghostly Deer House, Jade from the Marmoreal Lion House and Deidra from the Flying Kraken House!
And the terrible Koros, from the Corruption side!!! :)
Which one would you like to f*uck wild??? :)

Katerina

Jade

Deidra

Koros

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
The "titjob" cheat doesn't work. Anyone got updated cheat?

EDIT: Apparently it's 'hero' now. Must be lower case.

If I pump everyone's corruption up will it result in me missing certain events?

HERO IS ALSO NOT WORKING

Matu93

Feb 8, 2021
hi, i have a question about the targets:
how do i get "Force someone to kiss your cock"
and "Humiliate Vladimier in front of everyone"?
and "Find information about an anknown ghost"?
Thanks

Mordokai

Feb 15, 2020
Oh FFS... where does one find purple merafla(or however you might spell it) to sabotage alchemy lab? I've been all over and no luck, so yeah, any help appreciated.

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes