Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Anybody knows the cheat password ? I tried a couple I found in this thread, but they don't work, even the "titjob" one.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
'titjob' aint workin for cheatcode did i got rickrolled?
Hi, had the same problems, cheat not working, but I tried with the "hero" (lowercase) password, and it worked. Though it brings you to a nice visual interface, but in which you cannot access all the valus. For the powers, the only thing you can do is max them directly 99 (no intermediate values), for the trust instead you can increase the value 1 by 1, for the others, I did not try yet.

Reactions: michaelCC

Gildero

Mar 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "ouch2020, publicación: 5525559, miembro: 2719651"]
¿Alguien conoce la contraseña trampa? Probé un par que encontré en este hilo, pero no funcionan, ni siquiera el de "titjob".
[/ CITA]
"hero"

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The game would've been entertaining enough, if it were just a visual novel with maybe some small rpg elements, but the battle system is just plain terrible...

Reactions: TheGremlin21

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
My assumption is that the developer had higher ambitions for this title, but eventually got bored or frustrated and ended it where it is now.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
I have completed the game, but still have 2 scenes (in gallery) locked. I'd appreciate any help understanding how to unlock them.

Scene 16 (first page, bottom row, fourth from left)
Scene 94 (sixth page, top row, fourth from left)

Reactions: Zerolegends1025

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
I can't click on the statue or rope. It doesn't have click option. Plz someone help. I love this game
For statue, have to quiz Vladimir and he'll give it to you.
Rope is just clickable (wait until you see hand icon)
For both, though, have to have unlocked summoning the oracle by studying topic in the Book until you get the instructions (which I assume you've done, but better safe than sorry)

Reactions: blade2016dudu

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
1. No clear actual direction, even in the walk through... I was trying start the blackmail for the big breasted teacher... after going through the steps, I kept trying to figure out why the oracle wouldn't continue with the path... so when I figure out why I just stopped because it just confused me because based on what i was reading we just needed ingredient A, ingredient A mixes with B which big breasted teacher was using and boom explosion. What the game didn't tell me is I had to turn ingredient B into a potion itself so it can continue. And Im like... why? These two ingredients which the book says make an explosion potion when mixed together... won't explode when mixed into the cauldron together? Why? Oh and spoiler alert, I still haven't got the quest to move forward, because when i call for the big-breasted teacher to all to her, no mention of explosion in the alchemy lab is there as a choice.
One thing I LIKE about the game is the puzzles you have to unlock - it makes you work for it.

For example, corrupting Gwendoline. After the explosion happens, you first need to talk to Francine, and ask her about her injury (you may need to raise her corruption until the topic comes up). After you've had THAT conversation, then the topic of Francine's injury becomes available when meeting with Gwendoline.

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
hi, i have a question about the targets:
how do i get "Force someone to kiss your cock"
and "Humiliate Vladimier in front of everyone"?
and "Find information about an anknown ghost"?
Thanks
One of the Obscure Witches, one of the end scenes starting with Patrolling Locker Room in the early Evening, after sauna scene with Eileen and Francine, studying in the Book (unsure if this will do it, but is most you can do)

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
Anyway, is there a certain guideline on how to win fights more often? Or is it just random?
The first trick is understanding defense - how to recognize your opponent's spell and know which defense will block it. Once you have that down, it's just a matter of having enough offensive spells to get past their RNG defense. I've found 20 works for the early fights, but may need 30 offensive spells for later ones.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
One thing I LIKE about the game is the puzzles you have to unlock - it makes you work for it.

For example, corrupting Gwendoline. After the explosion happens, you first need to talk to Francine, and ask her about her injury (you may need to raise her corruption until the topic comes up). After you've had THAT conversation, then the topic of Francine's injury becomes available when meeting with Gwendoline.
That's, not a "puzzle" that's lack of direction" Nowhere in the quest did it say to do that from what I remember. I like puzzles, goons in her had puzzles where we had to figure out what to do but we actually understood what we had to do to move forward without 2-3 step being left out making us guess wtf is going on. and barring us from moving forward.

Reactions: deaddog

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
That's, not a "puzzle" that's lack of direction" Nowhere in the quest did it say to do that from what I remember. I like puzzles, goons in her had puzzles where we had to figure out what to do but we actually understood what we had to do to move forward without 2-3 step being left out making us guess wtf is going on. and barring us from moving forward.
It's an approach that is very common for these types of games outside the NSFW genre. It's like a procedural drama on TV; the detective has the figure out the next stops on their own. This one wasn't that hard. Like you, I first tried to speak to Gwendoline but then I thought, "who else is important to speak to?" and went right to Francine, the girl who almost died. All the clue connections in this game are logical, but you do have to stop and think sometimes, even use trial and error until you have the right approach. But after solving 99% of the game, all the connections are logical, there are just a couple places where a connection, a dependency SHOULD exist where it doesn't (so it's easier than it should be).

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to sabotage the alchemy lab? After capturing the oracle I try to do so but it always says that the MC need to find 'Purple Merafla' to sabotage the alchemy lab. Can anyone help me in this regard? Where can I find this 'Purple Merafla'?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Okay, I am confused. I am playing Teen Witches Academy v0.03_win. I am trying to 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab'. Some how I feel like I am in the movie, Ground Hog Day! I read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' about how to sabotage the lab. I go to 'Assist to an Alchemy Lab'. I Summon Oracle, select Sabotage the Alchemy Lab. Get a message to read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' to Study Explosive Potions. Reading between the lines, need to get a flask of Purple Merafla. Which I do. I Summon Oracle again. Make the selection to sabotage the lab, and find out that I need to read the Ancient Tome of the Right Behavior, again... and again and so it goes. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
Can you (or someone else) please tell me where to find the purple merafla?

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to sabotage the alchemy lab? After capturing the oracle I try to do so but it always says that the MC need to find 'Purple Merafla' to sabotage the alchemy lab. Can anyone help me in this regard? Where can I find this 'Purple Merafla'?
In the Alchemy Lab in the morning. Talk to Karissa. After you do, you'll see the purple bottle to click.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes