Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
Hi - I've enjoyed this so far but have now been through every concevable step but on th targets sheet some elements such sabotage a alchemy class is stll grey even though I've done it more than 5 times and there now seems no way to progress to the end game element .... I've defeated all the withes 5 times and still no way to go to sleep and as per the walk through 'get to the final scene simply by going to sleep in the night time'. Is there a way to force the values to set positive for the copleted elements or is there a completed save that I can upload to get me t the final scene? Many thanks

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
quote from patreon:

Few days...
And the remastered edition of Teen Witches Academy will be in your hands!!!

any info on this? is it worth waiting for? Im just about to start playing and was wondering if i should wait for the remaster, considering all the negative feedback about the grind, lack of info on quests/puzzles etc :)

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Thanx for the news, I missed that post. No, no idea about the remastered version. Exciting. Depends on what he remasters.

Reactions: Igor9504

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
Get the Oracle
Read up on explo spells in book
Get purple vial from alchemy lab (talk to girl during day and vial appears after )
Get explosive spell (red bottle in l/h corner on study page)
Get Oracle to ‘sabotage...’
Attend alchemy class
Watch...

Thanks, finaly got it to work, after trying just that about 6 times
I have try it 20 times and nothing, can anyone help

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
There's lots of games that have combat, this one just has a bad combat system that makes it near impossible to consistently win.
How can you fight? How the hell do you know when to click to defend. And do different attack & defend skills matter? do i need to use specific ones for specific fights?? This is so frustrating

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
is there a way to get infinite invisibility potions, also is there a walkthrough mod? I am tired of grinding and trying to figure out how to do everything.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
When Katerina crash with me in the first meeting the music goes away, any solution please?

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
How can you fight? How the hell do you know when to click to defend. And do different attack & defend skills matter? do i need to use specific ones for specific fights?? This is so frustrating
The easiest way to think of it is that the same color defense symbol counters the attack weapon type - so if you are attacked with a purple colored spell - react with a psyshield; likewise the yellow 'bolts' attack is repelled by the twilight wall etc - hope that helps?

Reactions: jUANITOalcachofa
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes