Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

mikedaliyahoo

May 14, 2017
I have already overwritten that save, but I know it doesn't show up all the time. I think it was just when I had gotten to the point that I needed it. Try at different times of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to study two times the transmutation in your office (book icon) and lizard appears on the next morning.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does Garold get any action with the students or are we just watching???
It's been so long since I played this, I really don't know. Since the premise of the game is that you must corrupt the students, I think for a while the activities will be without the MC so others are less suspicious of what he's doing. However, there is for sure some sexual stuff when he defeats witches he fights (outside of the school). I never finished this (although I should), but I assume he will have sex with at least some of the characters at the school eventually.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Does Garold get any action with the students or are we just watching???
Yes, but not exactly what you think. Example: You convince one student to bang her brother, then you drink a potion to look like him. So it is you and the student... but you look like her brother for most of it. There are some scenes in Sauna, but you are invisible, so mostly it is descriptive dialogue of your invisible body and a girl.

Stuff like that.

As stated, the combat witches you get to have your way with, and you also can do a bunch with Genevieve the vice principle after a lot of corruption.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you cheat with a Unity game,do not know how. i like the corruption in this game but the fighting and random tasks kind of slow the game down to a crawl. I like the Corruption elements more than the fighting. So is there a way to cheat TWA. Unity is much different than RenPy and RPGM saves. Any help would be great.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do you cheat with a Unity game,do not know how. i like the corruption in this game but the fighting and random tasks kind of slow the game down to a crawl. I like the Corruption elements more than the fighting. So is there a way to cheat TWA. Unity is much different than RenPy and RPGM saves. Any help would be great.
This isn't in Unity, it's in Tyranobuilder . . . which presents its own problems.

Reactions: JaszMan
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes