Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anybody knows where I can download the full game.
It's marked as Completed, so you should be able to get the full game from the OP. Do those mirrors not work or something? If the mirrors are broken, go to the OP and click the Report option (like what you see on my post here). After reporting the OP, choose "Other" for the reason when that appears, and in the text box state that the mirrors aren't working.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why do I keep losing my save files when I close the game.

Plz help ASAP, I'm losing my mind.
It's been a really long time since I played the game, but IIRC you have to save using an icon in the MC's room. It's either on the desk or in the upper bar, and it might only be available at night. Like I said, it's been a very long time and I'm away for the holiday in America so I am unable to reinstall the game and see where it is exactly. Hopefully my memory is enough that you find where to save the game.

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
someone who can share cheats for spell & potions, I finished teen witched academy (end) ... the game itself suggests you to use cheats but I don't know it, someone help me? ... thanks

Carlosaug777

Apr 23, 2022
I downloaded by Anon and Mega, neither are working, when I open the .exe my screen became black and nothing happens. Someone know why? I read about a guy having problems in linux, I use Win.

Why the post say "(Complete)" if the drunk robot keeps creating patchs for the game. The last version is 0.723, and the download is 0.25...

TheMike

Apr 13, 2019
House: Flying Kraken
Motto: "We do not IN-seminate"
House: Ghostly Deer
Motto: "Fuck the boars" or "Wine!" optionally "Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat arse"
House: Marmoreal Lion or Lannincest
Motto: "We have the cash"
House: Scavenger Blood
Motto "No boycott no life"

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Before somebody marks a game as 'completed' he should make unchooseable the incomplete paths in the game.
As a player one feels fooled to read things as like 'Not installed yet' in a game it is marked as 'finished' :sleep:
Sorry, whenever overall I like this game. Especially the idea that Arla is MCs child. :love:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How I can push up Gwens corruption?
I only started with 1 point by blackmailing two of her students, because they was playing with a wand for wars.
Later I repeated the blackmailing again, but Gwen wasnt corrupted a second time. :rolleyes:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
How I can push up Gwens corruption?
I only started with 1 point by blackmailing two of her students, because they was playing with a wand for wars.
Later I repeated the blackmailing again, but Gwen wasnt corrupted a second time. :rolleyes:
Takes time elsewhere. I am unsure the exact triggers. But eventually when you corrupt the students and Oracle enough, you will have opportunity to summon Gwen to your office where you have tiers of corruption to grind thru as you do more things to her. Sorry I am unsure the exact trigger, but I strongly believe you need X corruption with either students/faculty/oracle. I am unsure which.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

YNGWizz

Nov 5, 2022
Why does every version that I download has scenes cut from it due to it not being the complete game.

Please give me the full final game link plz.

I BEG.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Why does every version that I download has scenes cut from it due to it not being the complete game.

Please give me the full final game link plz.

I BEG.
As was posted jsut a few posts above yours on this same page, this version is as done as it's gonna get. The dev rebooted the game in Ren'Py and marked this one completed. This is all there is for the.. whatever-engine-this-is version.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As was posted jsut a few posts above yours on this same page, this version is as done as it's gonna get. The dev rebooted the game in Ren'Py and marked this one completed. This is all there is for the.. whatever-engine-this-is version.
Tyrannobuilder is the engine, not that the Unity version is a whole lot better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shipfan66

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This version is done. They rebooted it in RenPy.
It's not a huge deal, but the remastered version is in Unity, not in Ren'Py. I miswrote that earlier. I'm assuming other posts about it were based off of memory, but all of the preview images on their Patreon as well as what's been posted here on F95 show it's Unity as the new engine. If there is actually a Ren'Py version somewhere, I haven't found it.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
It's not a huge deal, but the remastered version is in Unity, not in Ren'Py. I miswrote that earlier. I'm assuming other posts about it were based off of memory, but all of the preview images on their Patreon as well as what's been posted here on F95 show it's Unity as the new engine. If there is actually a Ren'Py version somewhere, I haven't found it.
Thanks for the correction, much appreciated. I'd seen the remake btu hadn't paid much attention to it yet because it's still a long way from adding a couple of tags that make it worth playing (vaginal sex, for starters: jsut teasing doesn't go far with me after the frst couple of versions). So thanks for squaring me away on that one, since i hate to misinform folks. Cheers!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wish there was a way to cut straight to the corrupting,no puzzles just right to the brainwashing.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes