Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Nov 15, 2018
R
Cheat code for 0.16: rebellion

gaming coconut Tenn2017 There's an official walk through, but I don't think anyone's ever shared it. It's a bitch to actually play this game, with a few of the bugs and the absolute grind.

I'm going to be making a save file eventually that'll unlock all the scenes, but I switched computers and think I lost all my tools I was using to do that, so it may take me a bit.
Rebellion is no good

Mar 27, 2019
where do you find purple merafla ? the walkthrough has a lot of info on this game but I didn't see purple merafla in it any where... never mind I found it ...

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
the walkthrough says something about using the explosion in the ALCHEMY lab to black mail GWENDOLINE...how do you do this...I have done the explosion lab thing but every time i summon her all it says nothing for the moment ... am i missing something...

Mar 27, 2019
So far the game is playable ...walkthrough needs work...and the game needs less grind to build girl corruption to progress the story or game...even with cheats it is too much grind to it...cheat changes each release so the first code may not work on other version inless you use saved game file from different releases ... so far I have seen at least 5 different cheat codes... can someone not do a cheat mod and update it when a newer game version comes out ....

If they make a ren'py version please make it have less grind or at least only have to do the same thing no more than 5 times...
I saw on here somewhere that there is a grind with the girls such as teaching,reading,shopping, and patrols that was said you need to do them something like 30 times each that's alot of grinding that most people don't like... any more than 5 times doing the same thing gets boring and is not fun ... That damn walkthrough is not very good at step by step things ...it does have good points like where to find certain things you need ...like to summon the little flying thing need rope that is in the battle room in the evening and a dragon thing that is when you teach in the morning ask vlad about it after teaching a few days...things like butter flies where and when to find them .... but for the girls or teachers doesn't give much help...the battle system is a joke not good at all...there is two steps when you fight step one attack spells there is 6 different spells to use but you have to buy them 5 of each spell is good for most battles step two is def spells there is 5 spells to buy to use as def and its hard to pick what def spell to use you only get like 3-5 seconds to pick a def spell payattion to the type things you see
Yellow arrows -> Yellow colored defense.
Purple circle -> Purple defense.
net of lightning -> Blue knight-shield defense.
Red dot at you -> blue meteor defense.
Wind cuts at you -> Blue planet defense.
that's is all I find to help with defense ... some fights are easier than others the battle teacher is hard because she has more health than you do but is beatable if you can block her spells from hitting you she doesn't seem to like lighting attacks or fire attacks managed to beat her in like 7 rounds using lighting or fire would switch out after each round if using lighting and fire use the higher damage ones for fire it's magma something and for lighting it the one with two lighting strikes

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get francine and Eileen in the sauna together?
One you have sabotaged the alchemy lab, You have to use the mail function to call Francine in a few times and suggest she goes to sauna at night - then you need to have the visibility potion ready and go and patrol the sauna at night

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
the walkthrough says something about using the explosion in the ALCHEMY lab to black mail GWENDOLINE...how do you do this...I have done the explosion lab thing but every time i summon her all it says nothing for the moment ... am i missing something...
After you force the explosion in the lab, you next need to speak with Francine, who was injured (to check on her injury, etc.). After that, you can talk to Gwendoline and corrupt her.

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
can someone tell me how to corrupt the teachers?
Beornna - Defeating her, then shaming her, in Fighting Classroom raises her corruption by 1 (max 12)
Lera/Lena - Nothing
Drala - she corrupts herself. Just follow the Patrol - Garden sub-plot. Max corruption 32.
Gwendoline - once you can blackmail her for injuring Francine, the world is the limit (really - no max corruption level)

Lera/Lena and Beornna get a couple more points in endgame.

skope

Mar 23, 2018
when i open it, it will play the music, and show that it is there in the task bar (although it's just white screen) but will not open the window at all, any advice would be really great

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes