VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The last sex animation with the Aunt is too fast I think. The story overall is ok for a demo, maybe a bit jumpy.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Really hyped about this game , demo is good overall and the fact that for once the MC is not the one "leading" the action is cool , looking forward for more update

Reactions: klopper

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OK... So the MC sits down to breakfast but there's NO food. Then he drops the spoon but there is NO spoon. How hard would it be to paste a spoon?

I liked F***Lord's comments from a Dev's point of view. I'd agree, way too many background changes during conversations. Jack looks really weird. All the women look great. DAZ3D models are great, but I also have an appreciation of the HoneySelect girls.

Good 1st attempt/demo

PS: Why is the chicken wearing a tie?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I gave you a like because I really thought you are seeing Iron Maiden this Friday. I had no idea that was a lyric from some terrible 90's rock band.

Sincerely,

A middle-aged dirtbag, baby
In that case, let me give you a little more background to the video - why we actually are that hyped about it. It's actually the theme song of a teen rom-com movie named , with Jason Biggs and Mena Suvari in the main roles. Really great to watch with your wife or girlfriend or daughter(s) (if they're not too young, I guess) or just by yourself. A really nice and funny and romantic movie and Mena is just so sweet and gorgeaus there... It was right after the American Beauty movie with her in one of the main roles. Obviously I had a bit of a crush on her... Maybe I still do :love:

I think the video was actually close to the top in one of the top 100 charts for some time after the movie and video came out. I mean, it was almost 20 years ago, I don't remember it that well any more.

U

User_10739

If Mom had a kid at "really young" she wouldn't be in her mid 40's. She should be in her mid to late 30's.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
In that case, let me give you a little more background to the video - why we actually are that hyped about it. It's actually the theme song of a teen rom-com movie named , with Jason Biggs and Mena Suvari in the main roles. Really great to watch with your wife or girlfriend or daughter(s) (if they're not too young, I guess) or just by yourself. A really nice and funny and romantic movie and Mena is just so sweet and gorgeaus there... It was right after the American Beauty movie with her in one of the main roles. Obviously I had a bit of a crush on her... Maybe I still do :love:

I think the video was actually close to the top in one of the top 100 charts for some time after the movie and video came out. I mean, it was almost 20 years ago, I don't remember it that well any more.
Yeah, I'm right there with you about Mena Suvari! It's sad that it takes an American Pie sequel to see her nowadays.

I actually saw Loser in the theater back in the day, but I have absolutely zero recollection of that song. In my defense, I haven't paid much attention to the Billboard Top 100 since Metallica reigned supreme at #1 in 1991 and then promptly began their nearly 20 year diaspora from metal.

Reactions: ExoticTitan

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Why is there no anal sex listed in a Honey Select based game? Even the Fakku version has anal sex.
Surely a Teenage Dirtbag would use the Dirtbox?:ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes