VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Try these games... MC is a blackmailing jerk the whole game.
Thank you for recommendation. I played it tho and you are still a weak manlet in those. I would like to see a MC who is the Chad Thundercock type of guy who bully nerds an fat people and is rich and good in sports.
Trope of loser who slays a pussy anyway is so overrepresented everywhere.

Reactions: lowcody

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you for recommendation. I played it tho and you are still a weak manlet in those. I would like to see a MC who is the Chad Thundercock type of guy who bully nerds an fat people and is rich and good in sports.
Trope of loser who slays a pussy anyway is so overrepresented everywhere.
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Only other games I could recommend would be the absurd ones by "EpicLust" (there's some bullying of a nerd optional, and most of the models are crazy) or maybe BadHero (he beats up muggers for fun). Probably still not exactly what you're looking for, but at least they're not weak nerdlings.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well I see the Language is in English So I have to ask is that your main Language because it felt like it was translated from a different Language with so many errors in it in which case I can understand the errors . I was expecting it to have another Language outside of that one.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Interesting but is a little pushed to start fast, the game size is really big, for that size I was expecting at least an hour of content with different paths. So my "complains" are basically the size and the lack of decisions.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
The song Teenage DB was also used in the opening sequences of the movie Bully. Conducted by brothers Steven and Stijn Kolacny and performed by a Belgian choir (Scala)

Some other covers
The Ukulele Orchestra from Britain

The Menagarie Choir

The Pub Choir

I have a dream about her :)
She rings my bell, got gym class in half an hour.
Oh, how she rocks, in kicks Keds and tube socks.
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me

Cuz.................

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Moans make all the difference in a game. I'm in love with milfs ... I think it's great that the aunt has already come and now I'm waiting for the mother, I hope it will not be too long.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
God damnit, I came here for the explicit reason of talking about how this is from a song... and people have already commented on it.

Screw it.

As far as I am concerned, this is the best version of the song.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Dev is a non-native English speaker. Okay.

* Why name the narrator?

* One advantage of using Honey Select is that it's easy to modify the models so that you get a wide variety. So why do these models look like I've seen them before many times? For instance, the mother is the same as the one from Glassix.

* Zayn or Zayne? Consistency matters.

* I get the feeling the bully will over-complicate the plot. We'll see.

* Someone please kill the narrator. Or at least gag the narrator.

* Marry or Mary?

* If I mute the sound in a game, I expect it to be mute. I don't want to hear a peep, especially if I'm playing somewhere where I don't want anyone else to hear. Major pet peeve. F-minus. I cannot enjy the sex scenes because I don't want people around me hearing sex noises coming from my computer.

This game is mediocre at best, and I'm seeing little reason to continue playing. Perhaps if the dev didn't verride the mutiing, I'd continue, but in my opinion he made an extremely poor choice. The laguage is poor, it's not visually appealing, and I don't care about any of these characters.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes