VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 282810

Overview:
Zayne is a university student. He lives with his mother in rented apartment. He doesn't have any money and barely any friends. He has a crush for Lana hottest girl in school. He also has to survive bully who tortures him daily. Fallow Zayne and people he meets in his new school year. This visual novel will focus on personalities and characters as much as the sex scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: Munchmallowgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - -

View attachment 265888 View attachment 265934 View attachment 265935 View attachment 282800 View attachment 282803 View attachment 282804
Dam 1.6 GB for v0.02 i pray to god there is alot of content for 1.6 gb

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Teenage Dirtbag [v0.2] [Munchmallowgames] - Original Size: 1.59GB

Download PC (70MB): - - -

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Short, the story line is ok... artwork is good, seriously look at the text... language ... you need a serious editor!
all in all, not bad!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is not so bad, but first of all, very little content, and secondly, the story is too linear for me and there is no possibility for the player to make any choice, so it's more like a comics now and not a game, because what you can do is just read the text and watch the pictures and a few animations, and to be considered a game for me, the player must be able to make any choices even if the story is completely linear

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
zero choices..so its a KN..ok..some KN's are very good..an enticing read...often with luscious artwork...this..is pffft...bland basic same old story..bottom feeder HS artwork..sorry...its a total waste without actual game elements...if it ever gets those..i might return...otherwise this is a fast delete and forget.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Story is simple, but some of the girls are really good looking ! Alison, Luna and Sarah are all attractive. It's also interesting to see how Sarah will try to win the MC's heart with all those other ladies around him.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
zero choices..so its a KN..ok..some KN's are very good..an enticing read...often with luscious artwork...this..is pffft...bland basic same old story..bottom feeder HS artwork..sorry...its a total waste without actual game elements...if it ever gets those..i might return...otherwise this is a fast delete and forget.
İsnt it so new game? Why you in such rush

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes