Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
For anyone who downloaded the demo but didn't try it yet I'd suggest that you re-download it since they were some bugs and crashes and they were fixed right after, not all of them were solved but still, you get a better version.

If you have PayPal you can buy some points from dl site and use is as a currency.
Thanks you, but PayPal does not work for me. I tried everything, but nothing happened. If anyone has the paid trial, can they send it? Otherwise I can wait until they decide to restore payments by Visa or MasterCard.

Last edited:

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
For anyone who's asking, the game does have a voice acting for main female characters including the villainous as will it's just not included in the demo for some reason if you wanna know what they sound like here you go:

AncienKing32

Jun 2, 2024
For anyone who downloaded the demo but didn't try it yet I'd suggest that you re-download it since they were some bugs and crashes and they were fixed right after, not all of them were solved but still, you get a better version.

If you have PayPal you can buy some points from dl site and use is as a currency.
Good evening, I tried your solution but really PayPal doesn't work with me. Do you have any idea why Visa and MasterCard cards aren't working? Do you have a copy of the paid trial version? If you have it, can you send me the link via Mega or Drive.

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Good evening, I tried your solution but really PayPal doesn't work with me. Do you have any idea why Visa and MasterCard cards aren't working? Do you have a copy of the paid trial version? If you have it, can you send me the link via Mega or Drive.
Sorry pal I saw the benefits of the paid version and I didn't think it was worth paying for it since I already know what happens in Rio's and Lilize's H-scenes and I don't have any interest in R@p€ scenes of the heroines, I'd rather wait for the full game to release tbh.

Last edited:

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017

Do you know how to get the girls restrained in combat? I noticed the emergency start reduces their armour, but it just went down to the bodysuit, I can't reduce it any more than that so they never get restrained

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Do you know how to get the girls restrained in combat? I noticed the emergency start reduces their armour, but it just went down to the bodysuit, I can't reduce it any more than that so they never get restrained
Now I'm not 100% sure tbh but you need to fail pressing the buttons after one of the enemies do the attack with the heart icon there's no time restriction so you only need to press it wrong to get the girl restrained, now if I'm not mistaken the enemies will use this attack after the green bar is emptied so if you want this to happen just keep attacking and getting attacked and skip the drone turn since he immobilise the enemies keep in mind this is an early demo and a lot will be changed and added in the final game such as status screen for each Heroine and more verity of enemies.

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
also some bad news:
Due to unknown circumstances, The illustrator of the character Lilyze (the light purple haired Succubus) is going to change. And that leaves the developer with 2 choices:
1- scrap the whole old illustrations and give the character to a whole different illustrator.
2- keep the old illustrations and make the new illustrator just continue where the old one stopped.
Personally, I prefer the first option and the developer seems to agree to this, even though it'll cost more money and time it'll feel weird for the illustrations to change halfway in the game.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Now I'm not 100% sure tbh but you need to fail pressing the buttons after one of the enemies do the attack with the heart icon there's no time restriction so you only need to press it wrong to get the girl restrained, now if I'm not mistaken the enemies will use this attack after the green bar is emptied so if you want this to happen just keep attacking and getting attacked and skip the drone turn since he immobilise the enemies keep in mind this is an early demo and a lot will be changed and added in the final game such as status screen for each Heroine and more verity of enemies.
Ok I made a glitch by MTLing the game, their clothes didn't break when they hit 0 clothing, thanks. Do you know if the dogs are in this btw? I couldn't tell from the ci-en and I can't find any in the base

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Do you know if the dogs are in this btw? I couldn't tell from the ci-en and I can't find any in the base
Not in this demo nor in the paid one as far as I'm concerned (and honestly I would be glad if they just got scrapped entirely lol) anyway here's the paid demo version (I know I said I didn't think it's worth it but I had something I wanted to purchase from dl site and got some extra points left so I thought "why not?"):

AncienKing32

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes