frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
horrible game you don't advance you don't know how the hell to attack I mean literally you walk there you don't really fight you just go through there and that's it but when you go against the girls they don't let you attack or anything apparently because the mc is a strange magician who can only attack if it has "mp" but it doesn't do anything, no damage, I got bored, it's not worth playing

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
horrible game you don't advance you don't know how the hell to attack I mean literally you walk there you don't really fight you just go through there and that's it but when you go against the girls they don't let you attack or anything apparently because the mc is a strange magician who can only attack if it has "mp" but it doesn't do anything, no damage, I got bored, it's not worth playing
1. <I once again, come to you to tell you> meme; To attack the Succubi, you need to Absorb their elemental attack first (using a corresponding elemental Birthstone), then attack the very next turn with any Attack Skill (will have the element infused in it).

2. Pro tip, never play Black Souls, Fear & Hunger, Dark Souls, or Undertale.

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
The developer of this game is working on a new project which he's planning to release this summer (not confirmed yet but that's the plan) I got to say the work is very promising There's an ntr and reverse ntr elements (completely dependent on the player's choice and can be avoided) and There's hangout events and a lot more but most importantly the Villainous Heroines in the new game looks pretty dope :whistle:
image-1280-c.jpg
image-web (1).jpg
image-web.jpg
There's also a 2 main Heroines but ehhhh... I'm only into villainous tbh, if you're interested in the work you can check the

Last edited:

wewe__

Dec 24, 2022
1. <I once again, come to you to tell you> meme; To attack the Succubi, you need to Absorb their elemental attack first (using a corresponding elemental Birthstone), then attack the very next turn with any Attack Skill (will have the element infused in it).

2. Pro tip, never play Black Souls, Fear & Hunger, Dark Souls, or Undertale.
That guy's right though. If you don't know the elemental attack patterns of succubi ahead of time it's possible to get deadlocked in a fight. It happened to me in the final fight with Medea. I had equipped only fire and wind to counter her, only for her to switch to mainly water and earth attacks once she enters her second phase so I couldn't gain mp. Couldn't use sidestep / backstep either to get the +5 mp because it's better to save those moves for evading the h attacks (which give you no mp for some reason).

It's weird cause they literally already have a mechanic to kinda prevent that with the informant, but he never gives you information about the succubi lol.

Jul 20, 2019
That guy's right though. If you don't know the elemental attack patterns of succubi ahead of time it's possible to get deadlocked in a fight. It happened to me in the final fight with Medea. I had equipped only fire and wind to counter her, only for her to switch to mainly water and earth attacks once she enters her second phase so I couldn't gain mp. Couldn't use sidestep / backstep either to get the +5 mp because it's better to save those moves for evading the h attacks (which give you no mp for some reason).

It's weird cause they literally already have a mechanic to kinda prevent that with the informant, but he never gives you information about the succubi lol.
if you're able to tank attacks and have healing items, you can do the 'concentrate' skill which gives you 5MP every time and boosts your ATK for the next turn, so essentially you just evade the H-attacks, concentrate during any other attacks, and then attack when you have enough MP

i only just finished the game, and tbh it was okay but the combat was kinda boring. it's good if you want to get dominated through h-attacks in fights, but if you try to win it takes ages because your attacks just miss half the time. I'm like 65+ levels greater than each succubus, why is it taking so much effort to beat them

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
if you're able to tank attacks and have healing items, you can do the 'concentrate' skill which gives you 5MP every time and boosts your ATK for the next turn, so essentially you just evade the H-attacks, concentrate during any other attacks, and then attack when you have enough MP

i only just finished the game, and tbh it was okay but the combat was kinda boring. it's good if you want to get dominated through h-attacks in fights, but if you try to win it takes ages because your attacks just miss half the time. I'm like 65+ levels greater than each succubus, why is it taking so much effort to beat them
Ngl, never had my attacks miss, I just absorbed their element and hit back each time and it fked their shit up fast.

Also, for the elements, you can savescum to see what elements they use, before returning with the proper gemstones. I personally finished the game with only the birthstones that had higher map mana capacity (to make dungeon runs more profitable), so it's definitely not that much of a hard game (since you can upgrade the birthstones to be able to absorb more types of elemental attacks, including AoE and Strong ones).

Jul 20, 2019
Ngl, never had my attacks miss, I just absorbed their element and hit back each time and it fked their shit up fast.

Also, for the elements, you can savescum to see what elements they use, before returning with the proper gemstones. I personally finished the game with only the birthstones that had higher map mana capacity (to make dungeon runs more profitable), so it's definitely not that much of a hard game (since you can upgrade the birthstones to be able to absorb more types of elemental attacks, including AoE and Strong ones).
i was lvl 99 and my attacks had something like a 50% success rate for some reason lol, dont really know what was up with that

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
i was lvl 99 and my attacks had something like a 50% success rate for some reason lol, dont really know what was up with that
Standard attacks fail unless you have absorbed an element on the previous turn. Magic attacks always succeed but kind of suck and require lots of SP.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Oh, I've read the comments, and it turned out that pink circles had to be visited to unlock some scenes. But... in-game it was said that it is a trap and they were very visible - which kinda removes any chance of accidental walk-in.
Yeah that was one of the weirdest decisions this game made because it's obvious the nun is lying to you to trick you into falling for the traps so if you were purposely trying to avoid that stuff in a first playthrough you'll just never go in one. But that leads to a weird bit where the final boss and mc talk to each other in the final fight as if you've met even though you never would've actually encountered her if you avoided going into one of the traps.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes