syilpha

Aug 16, 2022
So I'm thinking about replaying the game and thinking, wouldn't it be nice if Act 2 doesn't have time limit? Pirika is the only one I like and while I can encounter her over and over in recollection room, it doesn't have the same feeling

so I'm just wondering if someone can make me the mod for it (extend the time limit for act 2 to ridiculous number) or point me the resources to modify the vakue myself

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
So I'm thinking about replaying the game and thinking, wouldn't it be nice if Act 2 doesn't have time limit? Pirika is the only one I like and while I can encounter her over and over in recollection room, it doesn't have the same feeling

so I'm just wondering if someone can make me the mod for it (extend the time limit for act 2 to ridiculous number) or point me the resources to modify the vakue myself
Um not sure if this will be an easy effort, don't remember the data files and how the developer coded the day progression system. If you have RPG Maker MV, just create a dummy project and then replace the data folder with the English patched game files.

You will need to dive into the common events and look to see which event(s) handles day progression. I'm thinking you can change the day requirement for each act.

Worst case those requirements will be located in some of the map files.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019

If you use MTool you can easily edit that value while in the game. I recommend using MTool in general when playing RPG Maker games even if you don't intend to cheat.
In the Var tab it has ID 1991 at pretty much the bottom of the list. That value corresponds to the current day, so bring it lower whenever you feel like it, I think the limit was at day 21 or so?

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
This was so good! Isuka was my favorite, her fight and voice work are both perfect. I don't know how I'll cum to anything else again after she made me melt...
Have you already tried the games Princess Honey Trap and Tower of Alfimia?
They are very good games!
And they have the same artist who drew Isuka. Renetan

Reactions: thatonecyan

thatonecyan

May 19, 2020
Have you already tried the games Princess Honey Trap and Tower of Alfimia?
They are very good games!
And they have the same artist who drew Isuka. Renetan
I have played Princess Honey Trap! Renetan is very good! I should give Towe of Alfimia a try next, then. Thank you for the recommendations!

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
this may be a dumb question but how do I defeat the first succubus in the forest? I know I have to absorb her magical attacks and use the flame spell, but I can't because my fire stone isn't strong enough and I crafted all three of them. the spell just goes right through and I have to use up my dodges which should save me from quick time events to get a measly 5 points of magic at a time. I keep dying, obviously.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
this may be a dumb question but how do I defeat the first succubus in the forest? I know I have to absorb her magical attacks and use the flame spell, but I can't because my fire stone isn't strong enough and I crafted all three of them. the spell just goes right through and I have to use up my dodges which should save me from quick time events to get a measly 5 points of magic at a time. I keep dying, obviously.
It has been some time but let me see if I can help from memory. There are three different types of magic:

- Weak magic can be absorbed by any crystal as long as you have the right element
Cue: "[Element] Gathers in their hand"

- Strong magic can only be absorbed by powered up by a specific magic stone
Cue: "A mass of [Element] Mana"

- Area affecting magic can only be absorbed by a specific magic stone
Cue: (usually something about the area around you I forget the specifics)

Each of those has a different dialogue cue and you probably can only absorb weak magic at the time of the first fight. Make sure you are using the right element of magic stone (Note: I am pretty sure the ones that give you attacking magic can't absorb very well) and double check that the type you are using can actually absorb magic.

You can only damage the boss with physical attacks the turn after absorbing an attack so wait for the one cue that you can absorb, counterattack, and then spend the rest of your time chugging potions and dodging (or not dodging, if its your preference I suppose) H attacks. I would advise against using any offensive spells, as they are generally not as good as physical attacks and will ruin your defensive cooldown rotation.

Also, obviously, make sure you have the best gear you can get from the shop though you shouldn't need it for the first fight.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
It has been some time but let me see if I can help from memory. There are three different types of magic:

- Weak magic can be absorbed by any crystal as long as you have the right element
Cue: "[Element] Gathers in their hand"

- Strong magic can only be absorbed by powered up by a specific magic stone
Cue: "A mass of [Element] Mana"

- Area affecting magic can only be absorbed by a specific magic stone
Cue: (usually something about the area around you I forget the specifics)

Each of those has a different dialogue cue and you probably can only absorb weak magic at the time of the first fight. Make sure you are using the right element of magic stone (Note: I am pretty sure the ones that give you attacking magic can't absorb very well) and double check that the type you are using can actually absorb magic.

You can only damage the boss with physical attacks the turn after absorbing an attack so wait for the one cue that you can absorb, counterattack, and then spend the rest of your time chugging potions and dodging (or not dodging, if its your preference I suppose) H attacks. I would advise against using any offensive spells, as they are generally not as good as physical attacks and will ruin your defensive cooldown rotation.

Also, obviously, make sure you have the best gear you can get from the shop though you shouldn't need it for the first fight.
Physical attacks don't work, I checked, the only way I can absorb energy is by dodging and the only way I can do damage is by casting. also I have no idea how one of the two quicktime events work. I selected the option to hold the button down but it doesn't do anything. I wish this game came with a guide, its fun except for this.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Physical attacks don't work, I checked, the only way I can absorb energy is by dodging and the only way I can do damage is by casting. also I have no idea how one of the two quicktime events work. I selected the option to hold the button down but it doesn't do anything. I wish this game came with a guide, its fun except for this.
Physical attacks only work if they are elementally charged before using. You need to absorb an elemental attack then use specific skills that are can use the absorbed magic (eg double slash).

Recommend you upgrade your sword after clearing act 1, that will allow you to equip two birthstones which should help out when fighting Pirika.

As for absorbing magic there is different types used that require different types of birthstones. Recommend you grind xp before challenging her and save before your attempt. Worst case go down the corruption route in act 1 to level up faster in act 2.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019

1695421003463.png

1695421077854.png

1695421118121.png

Reactions: sportsfan30

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I have yet to see her use a fire attack that I could absorb, and I get my magic stolen through quick time events before I can save the 15 to do the double slash.
It sounds to me like you are on the temptation route. I forget if it was from losing to the boss or doing temptation events, but in either case you've made her stronger and she gets better stats and a different attack pattern

- You will need a Water and Wind crystal but if you haven't leveled up your sword just bring a water crystal (this fight is going to suck for you without the extra stats though).

- Her fire attacks have become too powerful to absorb - Sidestep them if sidestep is off cooldown but the way her attacks line up you will only be able to dodge every other one

- Don't bother dodging her dark or non elemental magic as the damage is pitiful and you need your evasion abilities for H attacks

- Attack immediately after absorbing elements with the two hit 15 energy ability whenever possible. If she uses Water and then Wind attack instead of absorbing the wind magic

- You should be able to always dodge H-attacks. If you get hit by one it means you messed up the pattern somewhere.

Reactions: Attal

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
thank you I'll give that a try, and yes I'm on the seduction path I'm sorry I didn't specify that. I thought it would be more rewarding.

edit, it worked, I beat her easily. thanks.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Welp, for my first game to cover from coming back from my break... This game (I was looking at it from the beginning of the year).
I made the Review post for it on my blog, with the Files for it (Full Saves, Info, Mods)! Link to it here:

The Info should clear out misunderstandings about some of the game's unique mechanics, such as Elemental absorption, which type of elemental attacks exist, and other stuff.
I also made another Mod beside the first one, the 2nd mod allowing you to see stats of higher-leveled enemies, for all your Drained pleasure needs :)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes