EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
On the way back to Earth, the space freighter Nostromo 2 encounters an emergency, and crew member Veronica Wenger is awakened from cryosleep. The ship is infested with mysterious creatures, and there is no communication with the other 9 crew members. In response to the computer "HOLLY9000," Veronica embarks on a mission to save her fellow crewmates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-18
Release Date: 2024-06-18
Developer: Koguma Project -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

PakiNaniMan thanks for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.jpg

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
seems interesting... but are there sex scenes only from spacesuit invasion of tentacles and other heroines?

i guess i will find out cuz i am going to try.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Either im ass or this game is hard as hell. Kinda fun tho.

The big problem is the enemies can just spawn on top of you and damage you, and with the radial controls you can only aim in the 8 cardinal directions which is kinda annoying in a confined space

Last edited:

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Either im ass or this game is hard as hell. Kinda fun tho.
The balancing is along the lines of "none lol". It wants to be a twin-stick horde shooter, but locks you to cardinal directions.
EDIT: Alright, it's tough but not impossible, you really need to get the upgrade pickups to progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Reminds me of a very old pixel-art demo back in LOK forums called Parasite inside if memory didn't fail me

Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
I seem to have discovered a glitch because after rescuing my 3rd crew member for some reason it not only unlocked the second floor map console even though I still have one more crew member to rescue on the first floor and this is the big one the door to the elevator no longer opens and stays closed leaving me unable to continue the game.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes