azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That and the girl in the animation is randomly generated from a set of parts. I was wondering why the animations I was getting in the laboratory were different from the ones I was seeing in-game.
i only notcied that when i saw a girl had freckles, but i couldnt tell if they were actually swapping or just the names with the animations

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Idk what these are for and how to use it properly.
Basically when you hit 100% corruption it'll start to spiral out of control. Once it gets to 999% the game is over.
While you're in this "out of control" state, those inhibitors will drop as power-ups and you can grab them to keep your corruption down. It's a kind of "last chance" mechanic.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Jank ass game, basically have to always run from monsters since even shooting sucks, if you want to shoot somewhere else when moving you have to stop, etc. And classic rpgx gameplay being that running diagonally is faster so you can basically tank/dodge all attacks, cg's are basically just 2 frames. Don't even get me started with the bs monster spawn surrounding you in a second, the final room having to be cheesed with walls since dev couldnt bother with balance. Concept is fun with the clear parody to Aliens, the execution is trash

Tepz06

Jul 2, 2024
Space and Pause key aren't being detected by the game. Cant even play it.
Anyone got a fix for this?

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
So here's something I churned out for my own personal tastes, but if anyone would like to use it, feel free.
A "clean shave" edit for the character(s)!
Please note: I'm not an artist. So the edit won't be "amazing" in any sense. But if you're like me and like your chicks clean, this will at least do something!
If you want to touch it up and re-upload it, please help yourself! Just tag or reply to my post so I can get a better ver too hahah. (Or DM me if you have questions as well.)

Just extract the rar to the game's folder and it should ask you to overwrite 3 files.
If it doesn't, you're doing something wrong.

Clean shave edit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy heck how did you able to edit the game? Like I can't even open the files without errors. And I want to change the weapons SFXs because they are abysmal.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Lol this might be the first H-game where the chick actually dresses for the job.
Nice art, but meh gameplay.
She open the locker, see a high-cut sheer leotard, a pair of red high heels, and wand, then says "No, I'm not come from that game" and choose a space suit and a rifle instead.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes