revansdeath

Dec 30, 2021
i have c++ i have all ddl files but the game is still not working it won't start it keeps saying that i don't have the ddl files when i do so is there a fix for this also don't send me a bs link to a forum on how to fix the problem i've looked at them all and no fixes on forums work so u tell me is there a fix or is this game bs

ilualinerin

Jun 29, 2020
Completed in 3 to 4 hours, neat pixel art, clunky mechanics, one thing i noticed, it's simply better to run away and pick up the powerups than fighting in every room, as the spawns are unlimited, another neat thing is that the diagonal movement is not normalized, so you will be going FASTER if you move diagonally, rookie indie dev mistake when handling character movement, unless it's intended, anyway, zoom around diagonally and you'll rarely be hit.
I would've have liked a more "good ending" if you rescue all the crew, as in if you rescue everyone and then Amanda you can hack her, see the plan of the corpo and get a better ending showing the world what sort of nasty shit they where attempting to do.
Overall a good game with a number of flaws.

kremlin1

Mar 1, 2020
For anyone still having a 0xc000007b error when starting the exe AND have all the c++ redistribution garbo installed. I was able to fix my problem by

1. uninstalling all my redistribution versions
2. deleting some of the messed up "msvcr" and "msvcp" that were not protected by trustedinstaller or SYSTEM
3. reinstalling the redistribution versions (This game engine specifically needs VC2010, VC2012, VC2013, and VC2015)

Links to all the visual redistribution stuff needed for the game

This Microsoft thread specifically helped solve the problem.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
How do you use the inhibitors?

Edit: Nevermind, noticed they get used on the healing stations...

Last edited:

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
Nice and simple game with great concept and ideas that everyone should take note of.

The great concept here is going into a nest of tentacle monsters, risking yourself, to find kidnapped girls.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
from the dev's ci-en:

zxczxczxc.JPG

more updates coming???

adasdasdas.JPG

"It's not uncommon to design a big game and then not complete it, so at Koguma Project, we believe it's important to finish the game"

can't argue with that

Last edited:

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
You have to use the pod in sector I to enter sector K from the south part, then look for the reactor and switch to open all doors in the sector and save the girl in K, then you will be able to save the girl in J

Btw i never went into D sector on level 1 since theres no girl to save, i wonder if theres something hidden in there

Reactions: Hijablover

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Koguma Project games always have SSS tier girls. It's no Enter the Gungeon, but compared to 99% of action h-games out there, this is pretty damn good.

Hijablover

Nov 7, 2019
You have to use the pod in sector I to enter sector K from the south part, then look for the reactor and switch to open all doors in the sector and save the girl in K, then you will be able to save the girl in J

Btw i never went into D sector on level 1 since theres no girl to save, i wonder if theres something hidden in there
Understood! I was able to reach the other side... Currently stuck in sector G, but I had to give up because of a bad toothache. Once I'm fine, I'll finish the game.

Kurobane

Dec 23, 2022
The directional keys randomly stop working correctly on me while playing (mainly the down key), making me freeze in place for a second or two until i can move again or preventing me to dodge or move correctly. Is there a way to solve this? Am I the only one having this issue?

ElKalashnikov

Nov 22, 2019
You need to install the Visual Code C++ redistributables. You can use the following link to install them all.

1. Download.
2. Unzip.
3. run "install_all.bat". (You can double click on it to run it).

That should resolve the issue. It did for me.

I did all the stuff was said and guidelines, and I still can't run the game, after I run it opens the game windowed and after a few secs and still closes without error

Akina_Plays

Jan 1, 2022
Here's a save file (Save 02 final recue) and config. You can just ignore the cofing I don't know if that unlocks laboratory/gallery.
To import save, Game File>Resources>Save

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes