d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Very fun game, what i liked the most was the space aliens sci-fi setting and the constant moaning that is meant to distract you at high pleasure although since the game is easy it was only during the final boss for me

Any other games like this and alien quest eve?

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
10/10 art style
4/10 gallery - Two frames, really?
2/10 gameplay - What is there is "good enough" as a basis, but like... where's the rest of it? Also for the love of god, just make it use the mouse, like in Alien Shooter or Alien Swarm. 8-directional aiming and movement in a game where enemies can attack you from any angle is just... what the fuck is wrong with you?

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 3748263

I bought this game lol... art is incredible and it really pressed all my kinks I couldn't help it. I actually liked the top view shooter genre, but the control is pretty crap and gameplay was too hard I ended up using cheat engine.

The art and sexy mechanics are really for my taste that I just wish they'd keep working on this and add more contents. Additional game over sprites or some extra narrative texts would be great, perhaps even add a mechanics showing Veronica giving birth in game like Parasite in City. This game could be so much more...
Mind sharing how you used cheat engine to get through this?

Game is fucking ridiculous, spawning enemies on top of you and as plenty other have said, the aiming is shit.

Still wouldnt mind playing through without getting insta-raped by a dozen tentacles when i enter every room

Fey spirit

Mar 13, 2023
It is using double type of value for needed variables, not 4 bytes that cheat engine has chosen by default to search for.

More detailed for beginner, as I have no idea how skilled someone is with Cheat engine.
Start game, get out of elevator to level 1 or 2, pause, open CE program, file>open process and choose game.

Unpause game.

Let armor be broken fully so monsters get in suit, then pause. Search arousal level value with double type chosen. Unpause, get hit again, search new value. Soon you have just one or two numbers in top left search window, double click on it to be in bottom part, then just click on square on left side of value to freeze it.

Similar with bullet amount. Fire few, search for number shown, fire few, search again. Freeze.

Originally when I failed to find numbers, I just chose all for value type, brute force approach.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018

Game is fucking ridiculous, spawning enemies on top of you and as plenty other have said, the aiming is shit.

Still wouldnt mind playing through without getting insta-raped by a dozen tentacles when i enter every room
It's just a general cheat engine stuff.
Make a new search with your current HP(orgasm percentage), the number type is double.

It would've been more fun if there were multiple animations when more than one tentacles gangraped Veronica.

Last edited:
Reactions: odynson

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Killing the boss will heal you and bring you back
That's means that just skedaddle to it rather than fight the swarms and swarms of tentacles spawns
The hardest part of memorizing the map rather than fighting the tentacle, because you, in no circumstance, should fight them outside the boss room

Fey spirit

Mar 13, 2023
For map just alt + Print Screen (Alt to take screenshoot of only game window, not whole screen if PrtScreen is pressed alone) button while looking at big map before going to elevator.

Then open MS paint or any other image editing program, paste screenshoot into it. Then move image and game windows so you can easily see map and game.

Not auto updating position as you move, but works.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes