mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Lol this might be the first H-game where the chick actually dresses for the job.
Nice art, but meh gameplay.
Yep, Art's nice and I also like that the character actually looks like a Space Marine instead of a fetish suit.

And also appreciate that she has a nice full bush, pubes are surprisingly absent in hentai (especially given the absolute forest Japanese women usually have).

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I honestly thought it was pretty manageable even when the enemy is spawning right at you. I find its way better to just outrun them and just take the hits. you have way more hp that you can simply facetank them. the medrooms where you can restore hp are placed generously. once I did this I just rescued them one by one in a single run. of course including the game over when you rescued the sus crewmate

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Game is interesing but would be better if tentacles had a cooldown before attacking after they spawn, because its annoying as hell when you see it spawing almost on top of you and then *bam* you have breach in your suit or its already threw its tentacles inside you, cuz fuck you, both ways

Also is there a way to swap guns so i coud save flame for Big-Boss guys and not waste it on respawning ones?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
My god, what awful controls. Game could have been good if not for enemies spawning on top of you, them being able to phase through objects and the bullshit you'll just automatically die if pleasure reaches 999. It's a shame when good games are ruined by one thing that completely ruins the experience. Dev should be ashamed for thinking the controls were good enough for this type of game as well as the awful way the enemies spawn.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm just glad the game ended without overstaying its welcome. I would hate a level 3 at that point.

for a 1 hour game, its not horrible but not great either. I've played worse games that demanded more but got little to no excitement.

angrylolicon

Apr 21, 2018
I actually really liked the gameplay loop, my only complain is the big tentacles that appear near the end. It's not very clear how to avoid them.
Also the game is missing some kind of slow corruption ending, which is mentioned by the computer. And the Amanda Dyne bad ending should have been more fleshed out.
Hope to see some DLC or something similiar to this for their next project.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
"And the Amanda Dyne bad ending should have been more fleshed out. "

I thought it was well put out once you reached the game clear. she's working for the SCP. she's doing an inside job. she's the definition of impostor. and the game clear hinted very well that they have much more at play than this. that SCP just wanted to get rid of them. nobody finding out, and no responsibility to bear. emphasis on responsibility, which the game clear also mentions.

Bonjour2021

Jun 9, 2021
clear the game. conclusion: fun game with too many flaws

cg and art style are good, but too little contents, most of the cg are the same just with little variations
game is fun, but infinite spawn and spawn at random locations really ruin the gameplay

Reactions: Beats9821

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Neat little game, the random ass spawns are annoying though and if you are unlucky you can completely run out of ammo.

That being said, the art is pretty nice. One of the better games on here. More content would be nice, but was definetly worth checking out.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes