misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
So I've beat the game once, without rescuing the director per my sister's order, yet it seems the game still reaches a bad ending? What am I doing wrong?

KuszHusz

May 20, 2018
The gameplay seems a lil bit unintuitive, as enemies spawn right on top of you, or in the rooms you already cleared, and there is no real explanation to it, they just materialize out of thin air. Despite that, game is not really that hard, or even challenging, in fact, most of the enemies can be skipped, and the whole ammo mechanic doesn't really mean much, as you just get it for killing enemies.

On the bright side, atmosphere and artwork are cool, but that's kinda about it.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Can I complain how despite 5 screenshots I still had ZERO FUCKING IDEA WHAT GAMEPLAY ACTUALLY IS?
It's nice that at least there's a video that helps, but come on.

Anyway, the map, because the game thinks it's cute to make you memorize it. It's not, Print Screen and multiple monitors for the win.
View attachment 3748765
if you go over the map terminals [M] on each map block, it will give you a minimap.

Lathius

Nov 20, 2017
You can only save after you rescue your first crew.
Items are not respawnable, so if you pick it up, you pick it up, you also can't save your weapon after each deploy, so if you have a flamethrower, next develop would give you the default gun.
You can avoid most of the enemy, except you can't always avoid them, as they can spawn even under your feets.
You know the game maker is a sadist, since they set the big tentacle spawn right in the very first room. Use room corner to avoid them, they are fast, but easy to get stuck.
Plan out the rescue route beforehand, which aim to reach the map room first, or you're gonna get lose easy. Then plan your way to reactor room or medical room, depend on how the map layout.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
if you go over the map terminals [M] on each map block, it will give you a minimap.
That's all nice and helpful and wonderfully diegetic... except this minimap toggle is ephemeral. It switches back to off any time you leave the sector. Since you have to pass through certain sectors multiple times (i.e. you need to pass through 3 sectors you've already cleared to get to sector F).

Fuck that. Screenshot, second screen, go.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Someone said that saving director will result with immediate game over. Though i dont know if it's true, i still hate seeing bad end.
Yes, that's true. Saving the android bitch that's stranded space is an instant game over. TBF you are warned in no unclear terms to not save her.

So I've beat the game once, without rescuing the director per my sister's order, yet it seems the game still reaches a bad ending? What am I doing wrong?
Nothing, that's just how the genre goes. You got that "game cleared" message? You won. The main character still gets fucked.

Yunabc

Apr 8, 2023
im having a lot of trouble Ive downloaded Microsoft C++ and a bunch of other versions, redownloaded/ restarted them and it still says msvcp120.dll is missing, can someone help me? or just put the msvcp120.dll itself in here to download?

edit: nevermind now its saying msvcr100.dll and msvcr110.dll are missing?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes