May 27, 2019
I seem to have discovered a glitch because after rescuing my 3rd crew member for some reason it not only unlocked the second floor map console even though I still have one more crew member to rescue on the first floor and this is the big one the door to the elevator no longer opens and stays closed leaving me unable to continue the game.
It's not a bug. You're meant to go to the computer console where you start the game. There you'll find a message from the MC's sister regarding one of the survivors being an agent from the corporation that organized this and that you shouldn't rescue them. If you ignore this and rescue them you get a game over. They're in the crashed escape pod on floor two so you just want to fly past it.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Reminds me of a very old pixel-art demo back in LOK forums called Parasite inside if memory didn't fail me
I remember this from back when as well. Was sad it didn't go any further than an initial alpha/beta release

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Can I complain how despite 5 screenshots I still had ZERO FUCKING IDEA WHAT GAMEPLAY ACTUALLY IS?
It's nice that at least there's a video that helps, but come on.

Anyway, the map, because the game thinks it's cute to make you memorize it. It's not, Print Screen and multiple monitors for the win.
1718757802112.png

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2020
I love the art, both the character and the environment look amazing, for an indie game presumably made by one person this is top tier visually but trying to aim is so bad. All you had to do what make so your aim follows the mouse. Enemies spawn right on top of you so if you're not already aiming in that direction you are fucked. What were they thinking

Last edited:

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
Replay 2024-06-19 05-16-47.mp4_20240619_055727.635.jpg

I bought this game lol... art is incredible and it really pressed all my kinks I couldn't help it. I actually liked the top view shooter genre, but the control is pretty crap and gameplay was too hard I ended up using cheat engine.

The art and sexy mechanics are really for my taste that I just wish they'd keep working on this and add more contents. Additional game over sprites or some extra narrative texts would be great, perhaps even add a mechanics showing Veronica giving birth in game like Parasite in City. This game could be so much more...

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Eh... Pretty disappointing game. I completed it without much hardships, but spawning enemies right around MC, without any chance to escape? Bruh.... Or spawning them inside objects which cant be shoot through. It was terrible. Idkn what people find hard in this game, where you can complete everything with upgrades which game gives. Like... Just good reaction and thats all. Also pretty dumb from our protagonist to go sleep, considering for which company she works

pea@1

Aug 24, 2023
Huh....looks interesting! High quality art and good gameplay. Maybe someone will mod this into Starfield ;).

Reactions: tofumen

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I like its art and its overall game design, but I find the whole thing of "shoot to lock your direction and backpedal whilst shooting enemies" really awkward and clunky. To a point I can see that adding to the feel and aesthetic - directional movement independent of aiming would make it a lot easier and faster-paced. Just the way they've implemented this, it's easy to screw up and just shoot in the direction you're trying to move.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinda wish that android corporate spy also got tentacle'd too.
i know she's robot and all, without human mind or sexual desires, but she still got off too easy.
would've been nice to see her violently harmed and destroyed by mass of tentacles in the "good ending"

May 24, 2020
I like its art and its overall game design, but I find the whole thing of "shoot to lock your direction and backpedal whilst shooting enemies" really awkward and clunky. To a point I can see that adding to the feel and aesthetic - directional movement independent of aiming would make it a lot easier and faster-paced. Just the way they've implemented this, it's easy to screw up and just shoot in the direction you're trying to move.
I dont think that this is a problem and it's rather convenient. Biggest problem that you must MOVE in a certain direction, for your character to turn and then shoot. It leads to simply tanking damage, while doing objective, because if you move, it will start count again. Unless enemy goes in front of terminal

Reactions: Xhak

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I dont think that this is a problem and it's rather convenient. Biggest problem that you must MOVE in a certain direction, for your character to turn and then shoot. It leads to simply tanking damage, while doing objective. Unless enemy goes in front of terminal
Yeah, that's exactly it. That one resident evil-inspired western RPGmaker game had a key you could press to hold position and rotate - this would benefit from the same thing

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes