f96lol

Feb 10, 2023
You're missing the Microsoft C++ libraries. The dev should have included it with the game but that's indies for you. I think this is the right one
now i miss mscvr 110 xD did everything again

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
I installed c++ but says MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll cant be found. Guess this one isn't for me :confused:

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Is there a way to restore suit durability while the alien is inside it?
I noticed that when you have 100% "damage", first aid kits start to spawn and you have some time to pick them up.
But restore suit's durability only in the new runs. I didn't find any other options.

Beaniedude

Mar 10, 2018
really difficult to progress making it too frustrating and not interesting feels less of a mission based thing and more of a horde defense cause they never stop coming and its stupid

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
An interesting concept though hampered with poor controls
And surprisingly the game over screen isn't animated, which is a bit disappointing

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Wait, needing 3 different versions of the Visual C++ runtime? What kind of Frankenstein'd abomination is this game?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Pretty good. The controls could be better, but I didn't have a problem getting through it.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
OMG this thread is already swarmed by Windows problems :FacePalm:
As always no problems running this on Linux :WeSmart:
I had no idea how to run cracked software in Linux (both productivity and games). Linux to me is really awesome and I like using it, but when I had problems that I have no time to attend to it, I had to switch to Windows again. So it's just sitting there as a secondary OS whenever I'm bored of Windows. You either have great place to refer to or you already have the knowledge to be comfortable with Linux...

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Overall a good game. It's not about shooting enemies. It's about getting from the elevator, to the generator, to the lockdown panel, then to the boss chamber. Having a flamethrower makes this especially easy since you only need to tap once to kill most enemies.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes