Jonje

Aug 1, 2017
Eh... Pretty disappointing game. I completed it without much hardships, but spawning enemies right around MC, without any chance to escape? Bruh.... Or spawning them inside objects which cant be shoot through. It was terrible. Idkn what people find hard in this game, where you can complete everything with upgrades which game gives. Like... Just good reaction and thats all. Also pretty dumb from our protagonist to go sleep, considering for which company she works
Wow you're so cool! Shut the fuck up.

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
The reviews for this are so funny. All of you, go watch Ridely Scott's Alien right now. It's a really good movie, and I know you haven't seen it based on none of you realizing this is a parody lmao

hero8397

May 8, 2021
I'm having trouble clearing the final level (where the alarm is blaring) I can avoid the tentacle spawns but I just die against the tentacle floor. I try shooting at them but it doesn't work, and they can't be dodged either. Tf did I do wrong?

EDIT: nvm just hug the wall and win lol

Last edited:

RandoGuySny

May 6, 2024
Guys I cant even start playing, Im stuck at the title screen and for some reason pressing space or enter doesnt allow me to start a new game. Any fixes?

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
In case someone like me is getting an 0xc00007b error from "Pixel Game Maker MV Player".

Text;
I believe what happened is that in my initial efforts to fix the problem (so long ago that I've forgotten) I tried to manually put some of these DLL files in my system folder instead of installing the redistributables. The ultimate cause of my problems was that there were bad "msvcr" and "msvcp" dlls in my system folder, and the uninstall process wasn't removing them. So, after uninstalling all the VC redistributables (again) I went into the SysWOW64 folder and manually cut out all the msvcp and msvcr dlls that the computer would allow me to, keeping them in a separate folder for safety. After running the all-in-one installer, the program finally started working again. I restarted between all of these steps as well.

If anyone else finds this problem in the future, just make sure your redistributable uninstalls are actually uninstalling the msvcr and msvcp files from your system32 and sysWOW64 folders.

Huge thanks to Ramesh for helping me with this.

This is for easier download of Visual C++ files.

QKD-Valkyrie

Jul 15, 2023
Mechanically flawed at times. It feels like a twinstick shooter yet you go down hallways and "attempt" to funnel hostiles down but they can just walk through walls anyways so that's kinda iffy. Other times you might be walking down a corridor or area and an enemy can spawn can rush to slap your dainty space girl ass because you may not have the reaction time of a mosquito.

Honestly it can just be a visual novel and the developer can save money and time not making an action game. If they want to make a more action orientated game, maybe they can instead take cues from older resident evil games where ammo is limited, enemies are far slower and tactically positioning you vs the enemy in the environment. Then perhaps there some stakes involved and less of this clunky action controls.

Aug 8, 2020
So glad Koguma released another banger of an H-game. To be honest it was kind of hard to deal with the enemies when they can spawn RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU! but other than that it's a really good game in terms of quality.

They just keep winning.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
only after beating the game did i realise that the sex animations are only 2 frames
That and the girl in the animation is randomly generated from a set of parts. I was wondering why the animations I was getting in the laboratory were different from the ones I was seeing in-game.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes