4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

DDpl

Jan 1, 2022
damn why is the wiki closed
can anyone tell me what that red strong tentacle is called? I want to get it and I know where it is BY NAME only
Here is a list of a ton of tentacles with their locations FROM THE FLASH VERSION btw (I just made up the location names, hope they are straightforward):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the web archive time machine you should be able to access the full website.

Sen1996

Aug 7, 2018
there is a bug on the tentacles encyclopedia which makes your discovered tentacles undiscovered again when you quit the game after saving

• Sad
Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I like this engine a lot more than the other one. I think the game is better overall, it's simpler and sharper.

The combat system though... I don't get it. It seems extremely random. In the previous built it didn't matter since it was mostly optional. Here, however, it's an intrinsic part of the game. You can't catch and bond every tentacle creature without winning battles.

You know, in pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, dragonquest, etc., there are types of monsters and intuitively you know which ones are strong against the others. Here that's not the case. It's trial and error. And that's a pain when one trial means losing one day... going back to your home, then rest, then go to the map again...

The combat system needs a big rework. Or being more transparent. Also being able to tag the favorite monsters so we don't release them by mistake, would be nice.

Sen1996

Aug 7, 2018
Where TF i click in other maps in order to find new species? everytime she said i should go *random direction* and never found a sht, is there any image or something to know where to click in everymap?
you can drag the map follow then just follow the direction she provide if you get a message from her saying "somewhere else" your are close to the tentacles location click near the location where you get the message "somewhere else" click very near on that location adjust your click base on the direction she provide

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Normally, I lurk... The gift of a Gallery Unlock is attached... Replace it here... "\Tentacles Thrive Beta 0.1.0\Tentacles Thrive_Data\Managed"
Am I blind, but or does this cause certain creatures to go missing from the secret memory list?

Last edited:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
If you use rest it will be fixed
Yeah I did that, but I'm not seeing the one blue tentacle thing that likes to deepthroat Lilith.

Edit: I'm not talking about the moth for the record.

Edit 2: Asking about this one.

Slayebelle

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah I did that, but I'm not seeing the one blue tentacle thing that likes to deepthroat Lilith.

Edit: I'm not talking about the moth for the record.

Edit 2: Asking about this one.
Bug extermination not included... I just flicked all the values, true, true, true...

Reactions: Rinnn777

siekeer

Jun 12, 2021
Where do you find it
i don't know, i only checked their patreon post from back then right before hiatus about 6 new anims and new species (Haggiswarm) i assume they're in this update. To be honest dude, i haven't able to play the new update yet.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes