4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
There's a ton of gallery videos in the internet, even in 60 fps if you just want the animations. Asking for save seem so pointless.

Takatsu

Nov 14, 2018
Has anyone been able to find this guy ?
Screenshot_1020.png
It's the only one I couldn't find, I've been on every map at least once and unless there are multiple points you can find monsters on some map, I've checked everywhere.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
damn why is the wiki closed
can anyone tell me what that red strong tentacle is called? I want to get it and I know where it is BY NAME only
Here is a list of a ton of tentacles with their locations FROM THE FLASH VERSION btw (I just made up the location names, hope they are straightforward):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1725801227950.png
btw wasn't there supposed to be 2 whole other areas to the right? I remember some slimy looking place and an ice plateau where that ice mountain currently is on screen

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also, some areas keep saying "go south west" or whatever other direction even tho I'm already clicking in the southwest corner of the map and nothing is happening.
Actually almost all maps do that.

Nikkisoul

Jul 17, 2023
Someone have a highend save for ver. 0.1?
Or there's some kind of cheats for Unity version? Just curious about it

Nikkisoul

Jul 17, 2023
Where TF i click in other maps in order to find new species? everytime she said i should go *random direction* and never found a sht, is there any image or something to know where to click in everymap?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Also, some areas keep saying "go south west" or whatever other direction even tho I'm already clicking in the southwest corner of the map and nothing is happening.
Actually almost all maps do that.
You might need to drag the map to go "more south west" if that makes sense. It's kinda dumb cause u gotta stop the exploring "task" so it enables the map dragging. Then after dragging, explore again. Most maps are too big for the screen so u have to drag around to get where u need.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait what? The game is active again? They were simply changing the engine?

Welp, here is hoping they really do finish it this time.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes