4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

xiao1243

Dec 16, 2023
Does anyone know how to help me with my errors?
The map where the castle and the secret cabin appear is all dark and the animations cannot be seen (I only played up to where it begins to explore so I don't know if there are more errors)

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
how can you mate 2 monster and
where is the skilltree? the old version has a skilltree right?
I think you cant mate with several monsters to breed something new if i understood you correctly, it was possible in the old game but i think we have a new mechanic with with a pregnancy posibillity after bonding (i could be wrong on that but thats what i experienced so far) And yes there was a skill tree in the old game but for now there is none, maybe in the future we will get it again.

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
Does anyone know how to help me with my errors?
The map where the castle and the secret cabin appear is all dark and the animations cannot be seen (I only played up to where it begins to explore so I don't know if there are more errors)
Have you tried a simple reinstall? Or maybe try a different resolution? Can you post some screenshots or is it just a black screen?

redfoxi

Oct 20, 2019
So how does one save in unity? Spent about an hour in the game, left and when i reopened the game there was no save. I assumed it was an auto save since there was no "save" button. I don't mind replaying it but i would like my progress saved and I'm not seeing a way to save...

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So how does one save in unity? Spent about an hour in the game, left and when i reopened the game there was no save. I assumed it was an auto save since there was no "save" button. I don't mind replaying it but i would like my progress saved and I'm not seeing a way to save...
The save button is in the diary.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes