4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
1724908887739.png

Well well, would you look at that: "It may not be enough, but this and the next version are free for our past Patrons who have supported us for $10 or more."

He is right in the aspect that it's not quite enough, but it's definitely a step forward. Coincidences exist, but they are rare, so I also get the feeling that either nono himself is reading through here, or someone else passed on our grievances, both of which are very good.

He's certainly getting our hopes up with this and the 3-day timeline, let's see how that plays out.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
After pressing Start the ram usage goes up by about 1GB per second until it crashes, am I the only one?
Didn't happen to me but i think its the fault of unity. Some games just take too much RAM before they start. I know my computer is not that strong but it can still play some newer games. If you don't have 16gigs of RAM, that might be an issue too.

Reactions: rocky19141

Lypher

Jan 10, 2024
Does anyone have recommendations for early creatures to put into the royal army? The wiki is down and I have no clue how to play this game

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I get download limit reached message :(
Same here, however that doesn't mean the link is broken. It's been limited by google's servers because it was downloaded or requested too much too quickly. Once I manage to download it I'll make a torrent, in the meantime if anyone did manage to download it consider reuploading it to another service to speed the process up (Gofile, mega, etc).

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Same here, however that doesn't mean the link is broken. It's been limited by google's servers because it was downloaded or requested too much too quickly. Once I manage to download it I'll make a torrent, in the meantime if anyone did manage to download it consider reuploading it to another service to speed the process up (Gofile, mega, etc).
Here are some mirrors:
- -

The GDrive limit can be bypassed by logging into a google account.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes