4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
Wouldn't it have been better on Godot though? I'm not up to the latest news but last time I checked on Unity it was kinda fucking up with their devs and this game doesn't really need any 3D features so...
In any case it is still much better than flash.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I played this game a long time ago, and liked it somewhat. Did they work on a story ? or it still just about getting fucked by tentacles ?

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Is the art properly scaled at 1707x1333 or is it stretched and standard resolution looks better?
I typically play the game at standard resolution windowed, just like it was in the flash engine version. At 1707x1333 windowed, the game looks ok. As for scaling, its fine, but someone with a much better eye for detail might see it differently. When at full screen, the game doesn't stretch out (left to right) so black bars are present. The game keeps its square-esque screen ratio.

Reactions: Anon_357

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I played this game a long time ago, and liked it somewhat. Did they work on a story ? or it still just about getting fucked by tentacles ?
This game was and is about girl getting fucked by tentacles. Nothing has changed and nothing probably will change, i mean you are not suddenly having normal sex with human males :LUL:

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes