4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
From the patreon page:

The time is here! Your faith has moved earth^O^ Thank you for your patience. Thank you for believing in us. Thank you sincerely. I could not be more grateful having such an amazing and supportive community.

As mentioned before, this and the next version are free for our past Patrons who have supported us for $10 or more. The qualified should receive it through both Patreon message and email. If not, please contact me through Patreon (otherwise I can't verify).

Public version will be released when the next Patreon version is ready, with roughly half the contents.

Official introduction of our New dev, Arfhis
And I have my team to thank as well, who have stuck by me the entire time. There is also one new team member that I would like to officially introduce. This person chose to remain in the background until he had good news to share with you guys. I really wanted to share the awesome things he's working on, but he wanted to wait until he gave you guys all that you've been asking for first. And here he is, his name is Arfhis!

My man remade our game from scratch in 3 months as promised. And not just that, he had made improvement of many features of the game.

Reactions: Anon_357

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Just starting with the new version, seems like scenes are slightly remade/remastered? Butanga for comparison below, I still haven't checked any other monsters tho, haven't got the time yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anon_357
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes