4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

rocky19141

Apr 1, 2019
Didn't happen to me but i think its the fault of unity. Some games just take too much RAM before they start. I know my computer is not that strong but it can still play some newer games. If you don't have 16gigs of RAM, that might be an issue too.
Seems like I may have rushed by saying that I couldn't play it. I do have 16GB of RAM and you were right! I simply needed some patience instead of panicking whenever the game would start loading. It just goes up quickly to 11GB of used RAM until it finally loads and I can play. Thanks for the help!

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Is this just a unity conversion of old game or something new have been added too?
From what I've seen so far, it's a unity conversion from its flash engine origins with some new additions.

1. The unity game starts with the option to choose the screen resolution and windowed or full screen. There is standard resolution 1280x1000 and the 2k resolution is 1707x1333.

2. The unity version does have something that I think wasn't available on the flash version and that is a speed up fight option. Fights can be speeded up to 3x speed, however, there is no normal speed. Each fight will show you battle tips before you begin.

3. The sounds, music and voice acting (sex moaning) are carried over from the flash engine.

4. In my opinion, the game runs smoother compared to the flash version.

5. Within Lilith's diary, in the secret memory, you can revisit each encounter with the monsters. A nice feature is that you can place the mouse cursor on the hearts below a monster and a video preview with sounds will play. From there you can click to revisit the encounter in its glory.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I played this a couple of times in the past, but was never able to figure out how to really play.. i could roam around a map and like mate with creatures and give birth, and use them to fight a bit, but could never figure out where to go or what to do from there..

didn't seem to be any real instructions or direction as to what to do with your offspring other than fight the same monsters on the map some more.

Has that changed at all?

Is there a walkthrough or set of instructions I'm missing, somewhere?

Reactions: MeMonky

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TentaclesThrive-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
1. The unity game starts with the option to choose the screen resolution and windowed or full screen. There is standard resolution 1280x1000 and the 2k resolution is 1707x1333.
Is the art properly scaled at 1707x1333 or is it stretched and standard resolution looks better?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes