4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This game was and is about girl getting fucked by tentacles. Nothing has changed and nothing probably will change, i mean you are not suddenly having normal sex with human males :LUL:
Well she was a princess (or dukes daughter?) who got exiled by her city/country, Specifically by her father... Was hoping it be some story she get revenge and retake/invade with her tentacle minions or something. With Her royal blood and breeding powerful tentacles, this would of been cool. I recall it hinted there was something special about her, that let her breed with the tentacles.

The idea she became the demon queen hive mother of Tentacles and started subjugating the humans, sounds pretty fun way to play the game. So kinda why I hoped with the large passage of time, some type of story was made from it :)

Last edited:

astynax7

Oct 5, 2017
alright, documentation is.... functionally nonexistant. Found the base ~6 creatures. Seeing something in the past about levels and a nest, but with no idea where to find those.

wd212SC

Jan 21, 2024
Hi , Hola I got an error while running game on Windows 7 ,Windows 10,
mam laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win10 ,
mam Laptop Lenovo Legion 9 16IRX8 16"/i9/32GB/1TB/Win7
Recently i have been getting this error a lot while gaming and it completly freezes my Laptop Tentacles Thrive v0.1 Beta when starting a game

2024-09-03 16-21-05-940.jpg

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes