4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know if there will be any other future projects..
you can just use the forum search function, search for Jackerman, make sure to check either 'this forum' or 'everywhere' and maybe check 'titles only' or else it'll be a full text search with tons of results carrying every mentioning of the search term.. :cautious:

kenny003

Mar 9, 2023
This game is well done in terms of painting style and plot, especially the character model and dynamics, I love it so much!

honored.guestman

Oct 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. It's not so long as to take multiple days or weeks; it's just the right lengnth. The sex scenes are varied and a few facials (my favorite) in there. The art is quite good but note the females are exaggerated in their curves, which I didn't mind. If it's missing anything, I'd say its the option to face the girls, gluing their eyes shut with cum (or even better, with them open covering the eyes) and possibly a creampie with internal view or a speculum type spread open scene before and after insemination showing the cervix. I liked the bit about the girl becoming addicted to the protagonist's cum.

For whatever reason, I can't offer a review of this but I'd give it a 4.5 stars. I will be looking for this developers other games.

Reactions: f9account

fetpainter

Apr 30, 2021
It would be great to do a variation on this game. May I suggest the son from 'Mother's warmth' as the main character? He is on a spaceshipt similar to the one in this game. He manages to take control of the ship and puts it in orbit in stealth mode. While in orbit it scans for women celebrities around the world to add to his onboard harem. He use the equipment and medications available to make compliant pleasure slaves out of his captives, and then returns them to earth after he's tired of them.

fetpainter

Apr 30, 2021
It would be nice to get some feedback on ideas. This is a variation on the tentacles game:
I think the 'son' should be beamed up to a spaceship where he slowly gains control of the ship and starts a harem with the women on board. Not satisfied with just a few, he puts the ship in orbit around earth and selects celebrities and other women to beam up and add to his collection. As he gets older and board with this stealthy arrangement, he starts selling slaves on distant planets. He picks a few alien women to add to his collection.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
I think the 'son' should be beamed up to a spaceship where he slowly gains control of the ship and starts a harem with the women on board
So "he" (its a futanari? female "son") seduces and fucks his mother makes her his cumslut. Then he gets her to help him fuck his sisters and then make a happy family fuck trio serving his cock. Fucks the rest of the female crew. Since they would have relatives too he would have them abducted so he can have a large harem. He uses the ships capacities to trap celebrities and eventually travels the galaxy fucking hot women for a millennium.
But his mother and sisters and the other women would get pregnant and the harem would expand. Better be large spaceship. Lots of fucking. Lots of moaning. Lots of cum drinking and swapping and bellies full of it.

But would this be episodic like star trek or something or better 6 stand alone episodes and each 7th would have a main story arc.

Reactions: JuggernautWZRD
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes