4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Is it weird that I'm fine with female on beast/creature/monster but I despise pregnancy stuff? Anything that inflates the belly or drastically change their body. LOL I just want them to be magically fit and sexy all the time.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
there any mods for shrinking the ass n tiddies? they're a bit too big for some people
Uhhh... no, there isn't. Nor would there be. The female models aren't procedural models; as in their models are controlled by an algorithm like you'd see in games like Skyrim. These are static models that are rendered into various positions.

So in order to shrink the ass n tiddies, you'd have to take the 3d models, shrink their proportions down, then render every scene with the new models.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
What real world actresses would you replace with females in tentacular with;
Rebecca; Natasha Henstridge
Enigma; ?
Eve; ?
Rebecca's daughters; ?
other females (are there); ?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
LOTS OF HIGH BESTIALITY- NOW UNavoidable
What does this mean ? The MC is an octopus so that is expected, but is there unavoidable sex with others ? Am I to play as an animal just to be NTRed by other animals ?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
What does this mean ? The MC is an octopus so that is expected, but is there unavoidable sex with others ? Am I to play as an animal just to be NTRed by other animals ?
Strangely enough, yes, you can get semi-NTRed by others.

Duytoem

Mar 29, 2021
Hey guys, this might be non related to the game but still jackerman related. What happened to the other discuss. channel? It has been lock without any reasons.

krumkrum

Aug 7, 2021
Hey guys, this might be non related to the game but still jackerman related. What happened to the other discuss. channel? It has been lock without any reasons.
Too much kink shaming and arguing about what is better, beast or incest stuff. The thread will be opend probably next month.

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone know if Jackerman plans to return to making games? Tried asking in the animation thread but they're too busy arguing with each other for anything else.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Anyone know if Jackerman plans to return to making games? Tried asking in the animation thread but they're too busy arguing with each other for anything else.
He held a poll at one time among the members, and unfortunately, the members chose for him to continue creating videos over games. We don't know when he will return to creating games

• Sad
Reactions: Thegoblinlayer
Jun 26, 2020
He held a poll at one time among the members, and unfortunately, the members chose for him to continue creating videos over games. We don't know when he will return to creating games
That sucks. I was a member for a time but I stopped because while I like the animations, they don’t keep me entertained as long as a game does. Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: bogboy2000

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
I like these girl models, but not the bestiality, Is there any game with these kind of female models that doesnt has bestiality, or incest?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes