• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suiiiowner68

Jul 21, 2023
Click on every object on the screen, one specific crate had the camera.
After finding the camera then what? I have the camera i went to the ship and compiter checked everything i know i have to sell her videos but im stuck at the place where u have the camera and u know what to do but can u help from there the crates place where do i have to go

AdamLavine

Jul 23, 2023
Can anyone tell how to harvest semen for the nanoslime
So when you're in the first chamber of R3, and presuming you have unfrozen Eve, go to the most left door. That's the room of Eve and Enigma. Click on Eve and select "Ask for lesson". After "learning" about the 4 creatures, and answering her questions correctly, she'll give you an access code. After stepping back, click on the left arrow, and you'll be in a small corridor with 4 file cabinets, where you'll get the keys to each chamber. Go back again to the main hall with the 4 doors for the creatures and click on each one.

Hope this helps.

Histario

Jan 13, 2021
I having problems making money for the disruptors and pills. i get no notification that the pool scene were actually sold and im having a hard time tracking what i have and dont have at this point other than the videos (which i have all of them) Can i get some help please?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I can't even get past the first extraction, just says "you weren't quick enough". There's not even an option to dooo anything. wtf am i sposed to do??

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes