4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hightuix

May 13, 2021
I've made a "cheat mode" for the new release: Let's you rewatch most of the scenes. Surely is kinda buggy but should get the job done. Just replace your script.rpy (and backup the original too!)

Works with a complete save game as most interactions are replaced.

Edit: Fixed the error on the horse scene.
Amazing thanks, just wanted to re watch some of the amazing game content without playing it

FENISMARKS

May 12, 2018
I wish he would make more games. i love his work but would like another game maybe one where we play as rex form some of his vids

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Did the creator ever make other games?
While Sgt028 is right about Jackerman's current activities, he did release another game back in 2020. It is called "Coming Home" . It was a short lived game with a hot protagonist. Overall content is very limited, with some lewdness.

You can find the development thread here and the game can be downloaded using slow Keep2Share link. Considering the game's marginal content it's doubtfully worth the waiting time imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: krumkrum

Erasdtqw

Jan 23, 2023
Heyy can you help me...... After launching the game in joiplay it goes black after the initial cutscene(intro scene)

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Just finished it and wow. That was some fucking good stuff in there. It's my favourite linear 3dcg Renpy game now. Fucking Awesome. Would love to know similar games (Thicc body, 3d)

Abby Dexter

Feb 27, 2024
Pfft! Not gonna play this game but hey, look at that dumb face. It's a type of guy who likes to joke about "Me when your mom" Untitled.jpg

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes