4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Is there any way to play this game title through joinplay? I want to play it on android!!
There is a website that has the game's apk, the website is called "AndroidAdult", but I think that if you download Joiplay directly from their website, from Patreon, the game works normally, Joiplay from the PlayStore does not work.

tuvip134

Dec 20, 2020
There is a website that has the game's apk, the website is called "AndroidAdult", but I think that if you download Joiplay directly from their website, from Patreon, the game works normally, Joiplay from the PlayStore does not work.
I downloaded it straight from their website! The game only plays the intro and then the screen goes black

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
Jackerman jackerman do you plan to make any other games? Tbh you're my favorite AVN designer and I don't even like beastality lol. I saw that you create a lot of video content so wanted to check

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
Jackerman, if you're reading this... Please make another game, your skills have developed A LOT in the animation, if you make a new game; regardless if it is another Tentacular or not, a new game from you would stop this whole site up like a holiday...

I hope somehow you can read this or someone give you this message

Just make a new game :4Head:

Reactions: LostBR and nikcha
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes