4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malacras

Jun 8, 2017
Those Teasers.... I'm really on the edge finally some original quality content.
I really hope dev Jackerman stays on this project and continues his work, I really like your work mate, keep it up.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
Hey Jackerman, any plans for sound effects from Rebecca? Moans, yelps, ass slapping sounds, etc. would put the game on another level. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Pogo123 and GateC.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey Jackerman, any plans for sound effects from Rebecca? Moans, yelps, ass slapping sounds, etc. would put the game on another level. Keep up the great work.
Probably yes. I've been thinking about doing that for a while but I'll only add sound if it turns out well, I've been working on the game every day, adding in more content. As it currently stands, the next update will be launching with ~20 new animations and many more still shots so that may add up to too much time, we'll see!

snakeup

May 17, 2020
Probably yes. I've been thinking about doing that for a while but I'll only add sound if it turns out well, I've been working on the game every day, adding in more content. As it currently stands, the next update will be launching with ~20 new animations and many more still shots so that may add up to too much time, we'll see!
That all sounds amazing. As others have already said, the premise of your game is quite different from most of the other games out there right now and we’re cheering for you and Tentacular to succeed. If there’s any help you need from the community, don’t hesitate to request it.

ps: that Rebecca jogging animation is top notch. Run cycles are hard to get right but You nailed it.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
That all sounds amazing. As others have already said, the premise of your game is quite different from most of the other games out there right now and we’re cheering for you and Tentacular to succeed. If there’s any help you need from the community, don’t hesitate to request it.

ps: that Rebecca jogging animation is top notch. Run cycles are hard to get right but You nailed it.
Thanks for your support, that animation was tough to line up right! As far as community help goes, my plan is to post polls on F95 pretty soon so that those who follow the development closely have a chance to influence the project's direction.

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
I guess would be better to repack the downloads with the fix, since so many can't/won't read the discussion

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hey Jackerman, any news on the bext update extremely excited, nut havnt seen much on the website, and the teasers here are killing me haha, of course your busy with classes an stuff but any news on a release window?

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey Jackerman, any news on the bext update extremely excited, nut havnt seen much on the website, and the teasers here are killing me haha, of course your busy with classes an stuff but any news on a release window?
Not really sure. About 75% of the animations have been finished and tons of stillshots have been done as well but it is likely it will be done in about a week and a half, but don't hold me to that because complications may arise and I don't want to rush it!
P.S. Yes it's confirmed, every new animation will have sound.

malacras

Jun 8, 2017
Figured you all needed another sneak peek! You gotta stay clean in space, here's Rebecca practicing good hygiene.

View attachment 677951
Jackerman if u keep up this work I'll definitely go ahead and support you. Finally a dev that takes care of his projects and takes in suggestions of the community (more Beaststuff "Cheers"), as well as giving us ETA's on updates that are most likely true.
Yes everyone who used to develop something knows that there might be complications that's why ETA contains the word Estimated. And I really hope the update is as big as you claimed it cause then you got me on your boat Sir.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Jackerman if u keep up this work I'll definitely go ahead and support you. Finally a dev that takes care of his projects and takes in suggestions of the community (more Beaststuff "Cheers"), as well as giving us ETA's on updates that are most likely true.
Yes everyone who used to develop something knows that there might be complications that's why ETA contains the word Estimated. And I really hope the update is as big as you claimed it cause then you got me on your boat Sir.
Thanks for your support! This update will focus on broadening the story, introducing multiple side quests with one introducing Enigma and implementing ways to make money that are actually fun, but the majority of the work I've done features Rebecca not Enigma. Also, I think most of the people that participated in the poll will be happy:)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Not really sure. About 75% of the animations have been finished and tons of stillshots have been done as well but it is likely it will be done in about a week and a half, but don't hold me to that because complications may arise and I don't want to rush it!
P.S. Yes it's confirmed, every new animation will have sound.
Ha, there is nothing that I can think of holding you responsible for the delay of the game.

You are doing this on your own spare time and for fun. Since you are the developer of this game, you determine when the next version is ready to be release. I haven't tested the update fix, because I am just leaning back and join waiting while trying other game(s) that have new release. Also I wouldn't comment the sound of the game because I wouldn't hear certain sound effects, plus I usually have the audio set to mute. Sound may be unimportant for me, however I am aware others would like sound.

I am just chilling back and enjoy others impatiently prompting updates, Do your best and I would be looking forward to see how this coming update result and willing to provide any bug(s) and/or issue(s) here for you. No one is perfect as long we provide you update(s)/comment(s)/issue(s). I believe you are just doing fine for doing this on your own pace. :)

Reactions: Jackerman
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes