4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I don't feel a personal connection with the alien even as a player, therefore I'm not concerned with NTR. Maybe you'll be able to choose another partner as Rebecca? I just don't see it as a cucking act. In fact, the alien would probably do the same thing if there was another hot girl present. ;)
Haha I definitely get what you mean, and you're right about the alien ;). In all fairness though, you are playing as the alien, and making your actions through his character - So if you go from being all hands on with him at the start, to simply watching later on, it does at least enter the realm of NTR. Am I deeply attached to Guukruux? Not overly lol, but the way the game is set up currently, with mini games, lewd interactions, and a spaceship to traverse all via Guukruux, it does seem like you are pretty strapped to the hip with the alien when experiencing the game.

All I'm saying is that I prefer to be making choices as the character doing the fucking, rather than the alternative :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jackerman

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Jackerman Not to bombard you with questions, but obviously there's going to be more creatures in the game humping around, however, I really like how full out alpha and ballsy Guukruxx is with corrupting Rebekah - so do you plan on him remaining in control of things on the ship, or do you have something else in mind? Just curious what role you plan the player to fill; (I'm not very keen on NTR stuff when you are the one being cucked lol). Very excited for your next release!
Good question! Guukruux will stay in control, the only person on the receiving end of ntr will be her husband. That part of the game will be told through his eyes, very ntr. I'm writing the game so that if you'd like to see more scenes with other creatures you can, but if you don't desire to you can just follow the main story!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What does "Future tags: Bestiality" mean? Is it refering to girls having sex with the alien mc? If it's sex with beings with consciousness/intelligence, it's not really bestiality but interspecies-sex (I am ok with this). Or is it with other animals (wouldn't be interested in it). Just trying to make sure here before playing.
Horses and dogs ;)

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't feel a personal connection with the alien even as a player, therefore I'm not concerned with NTR. Maybe you'll be able to choose another partner as Rebecca? I just don't see it as a cucking act. In fact, the alien would probably do the same thing if there was another hot girl present. ;)
It won't be Guukruxx getting cucked, I responded to another question about this.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It won't be Guukruxx getting cucked, I responded to another question about this.
Honestly you should just consider making sequels to this game with horses and dogs and the protagonists instead of trying to throw it all into one.

Reactions: Milflover68

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Like he said, it's optional. Though I wouldn't mind sequels, too.
Optional doesn't matter, Its not like its content I dislike. I'd rather they be fully explored in their own stories rather then being side optional content to this one.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Another screen-cap, here's Enigma and 2 of 6 new creatures featured in the new update!
(Don't mind the grain, it's still rendering right now. I just wanted to get it out here.)
View attachment 669229
Well, since we could only see Enigma in the shadows before ; I went with scary, threatening, ominous, femme(fembot?) fatale.
Now adding THICC to the list.

• Love
Reactions: Jackerman

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is the next update going to be released this week?
Likely not, that was the original plan but renders are taking longer than expected. Additionally even more content than initially planned is coming to the game, but it shouldn't be too long!

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes