4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommy012

Mar 31, 2019
I really enjoyed the game although the content is limited understandably. Things i would like in the future updates would be:

1) More NTR ( Like her slowly becoming the monster's bitch in a very degrading way)

2) More explicit and raunchy dialogues.

3) Change in her appearance as she gets more and more corrupt.

Just some suggestions. Btw a very promising game with great potential.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
I can only agree to some extend. If that were all true and I needed more and more of that drug, the normal stimulation (tits, naked women) wouldn't do it anymore. But it does, it does. Hell, sometimes the most erotic images are characters kissing.
And the incest fetish didn't come later, it started right off the bat with my sexuality. Don't know why, it was just there. It's a fetish that only works in fantasy. In real life *cough* encounters I don't need that bullshit. I tried some roleplay when I was younger, but that didn't really do it for me. I had sex with older women some times and just played some incest in my head without telling her, but I could do without. I'm not missing anything if she is my age or younger though.
Well, with all things with the mind, it's not universal, just in general. There's millions of factors that build up our pysche and in turn our sexuality. My point isn't that you can't get off on normal stuff, but constantly being on that high makes you more willing to seek our more forms of eroticism you wouldn't be if you were 'sober'. Again, case by case, some things are just there for individuals while others they get over time.

It just speaks about how society as a whole is kinda backwards in that it sells sexuality constantly with ads and it's celebrities, but fails to actually teach anything useful besides "use condom". Now you have a bunch of people who get sexually confused all the time and that confusion with themselves has certain effects in their personal relationships. Again, not all people obviously, but too many imo.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the game although the content is limited understandably. Things i would like in the future updates would be:

1) More NTR ( Like her slowly becoming the monster's bitch in a very degrading way)

2) More explicit and raunchy dialogues.

3) Change in her appearance as she gets more and more corrupt.

Just some suggestions. Btw a very promising game with great potential.

Cheers!!
Buckle in;)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, with all things with the mind, it's not universal, just in general. There's millions of factors that build up our pysche and in turn our sexuality. My point isn't that you can't get off on normal stuff, but constantly being on that high makes you more willing to seek our more forms of eroticism you wouldn't be if you were 'sober'. Again, case by case, some things are just there for individuals while others they get over time.

It just speaks about how society as a whole is kinda backwards in that it sells sexuality constantly with ads and it's celebrities, but fails to actually teach anything useful besides "use condom". Now you have a bunch of people who get sexually confused all the time and that confusion with themselves has certain effects in their personal relationships. Again, not all people obviously, but too many imo.
Good point. I agree.

Rolandoo

Nov 2, 2018
All i can do is talk to Rebecca and do the slime mini-game, no idea how to buy pheromones.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I threw together some renders to show off some of the characters that will be introduced in release 2! This is Robodog (Rebecca's fore-mentioned automated companion) and Enigma (the artificial intelligence that handles the ship's alien creatures, and 'manages their urges' to maintain order in the storage bay). robodog.png Enigma.png

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I threw together some renders to show off some of the characters that will be introduced in release 2! This is Robodog (Rebecca's fore-mentioned automated companion) and Enigma (the artificial intelligence that handles the ship's alien creatures, and 'manages their urges' to maintain order in the storage bay). View attachment 663334 View attachment 663333
Now that's a wombo combo.

Reactions: Jackerman

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
Looking good! I'd really like a sneak into bed mini-game, with its own animations. Sleep molestation is always fun. :) Also, here's hoping the later releases will allow you to make her pregnant (breed her), with results :) That would be really cool. Keep up the good work!

• Hey there
Reactions: Jackerman
Dec 23, 2017
Ok I give in, here's a screen cap of a work in progress animation. As of today, 3 new animated scenes have been completed! Nipples will be more defined in the final scene.
View attachment 664345
Fucking A! Do you know how rare it is to see a dog give a woman a tit fuck?! This is spectacular! I am so glad I discovered your work! Please keep this going for awhile! Are tastes are so simpatico!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes