4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
So i fucked up and my ryp files are now openin with notepad and i dont know how to return to the original way someone give a brother a hand

lil26

Jun 23, 2017
Loved the body proportions, but I don't dig too much on her face, that bimbo nose and cheeks aren't my thing. That said, I wouldn't change the woman's body.

I'm fine with the Alien's visual, but I wished his dialogues were less... dumb. He's just a horny asshole that wants to breed any and everything, and the woman that was supposed to be -- at least for me -- smart, is even dumber. There's no feeling of achievement when breaking/corrupting her, since she feels like a fuck doll (and looks like, too, but that's the best part).

So, for now, what I would suggest:
1. Make the grinding less pointless and/or more interactive (I'm ok with the difficulty and all, but some are not, and it's just boring).
2. >>Eventually<< rework some of the dialogues so the game doesn't feel too bland.
3. Expand the ship so that we can do more things, even if just placeholder places.
4. If possible, make longer scenes, while they feel great, they are too short.

There are a LOT of other things that I could give ideas for the future, like:
Visiting other planets
Finding stray hot alien girls
Fucking her while she communicates with either her husband and/or the Earth crew
Obviously revisiting her memories of horse-cock tit and blowjob with her ex-bf
Possibly remodeling your own body so that you can fuck her while in a human (or another weird alien) form

... Guess that's it.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
You basically just read off my to-do sheet, brilliant feedback! Thanks for your support however, the next update will explore the ship more and finally get into the good stuff! Also, I'm aware the main page says only 3 releases, it is likely that there will be many more than that but we will see!
Glad we're on the same page, always happy to see when a developer is working towards shared ideas. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Jackerman

orensan

May 29, 2017
Your passive aggressive attitude is immature. Its clear you took issue with the review, don't pretend you care about an error.

Unlike the other reviewers, I reviewed it based on what exists, not what I imagine what may exist.
how can i take an issue with the review itself when i haven't even played the game (or demo if you wanna call it that)?, clearly you're overthinking yourself as some sort of god, maybe it's anger issues, who knows what other psychiological problems you got besides your overinflated ego.

Anyways, i'm waiting for the game to progress further before i even try it, so don't go pointing fingers at people if you don't know jack, especially when someone is not even being mean about a mistake, even trying to help you fix the error so people don't even waste time thinking what you mean by that verb, yet you get all overly hyper aggressive.

Last edited:

lucas12

Feb 12, 2018
It's a bug, the check in conversation misses seeing whether you completed the 90 rel event, so it never shows the conversation options for 90->105.

It's pretty easy to fix in notepad++:
game/script.rpy line 358 add this:
if slf == 1:
jump rel7

And for those who want to disable the minigame in the same file line 14 you can change pher to a higher number so you start with enough pheromone level to unlock all scenes.

Edit: Typo in line number.
Thanks a lot

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Dude just start a Patreon, her model is amazing and the animation enjoyable. Not a big fan of tentacles but whatever.
Because of the time commitment of my degree, I don't have much time outside of summer to work on the game. I don't think it'd be fair to those paying to support me if I went dark for a bit...

Reactions: lucas12

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Really liking the game so far. Is there a way to donate? Would love to see this creation continue to be worked on!
Until my degree is finished, I'll just be working on Tentacular and Coming Home as a passion project. After the summer it's unlikely my releases will be as large or consistent, so it may be unfair to those supporting it if I were to go dark for a bit.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Loved the body proportions, but I don't dig too much on her face, that bimbo nose and cheeks aren't my thing. That said, I wouldn't change the woman's body.

I'm fine with the Alien's visual, but I wished his dialogues were less... dumb. He's just a horny asshole that wants to breed any and everything, and the woman that was supposed to be -- at least for me -- smart, is even dumber. There's no feeling of achievement when breaking/corrupting her, since she feels like a fuck doll (and looks like, too, but that's the best part).

So, for now, what I would suggest:
1. Make the grinding less pointless and/or more interactive (I'm ok with the difficulty and all, but some are not, and it's just boring).
2. >>Eventually<< rework some of the dialogues so the game doesn't feel too bland.
3. Expand the ship so that we can do more things, even if just placeholder places.
4. If possible, make longer scenes, while they feel great, they are too short.

There are a LOT of other things that I could give ideas for the future, like:
Visiting other planets
Finding stray hot alien girls
Fucking her while she communicates with either her husband and/or the Earth crew
Obviously revisiting her memories of horse-cock tit and blowjob with her ex-bf
Possibly remodeling your own body so that you can fuck her while in a human (or another weird alien) form

... Guess that's it.
I agree fully! Most of these ideas are in development, however it's likely that the dialogue in the game right now will not change for a bit but the dialogue in the future will get better! Right now, I'm trying to get in most of the content first.
Thanks for your support, excellent ideas!

snakeup

May 17, 2020
I love everything about this game and the direction it's heading. The corruption pacing is great and their conversations are really good. 700 different kinds of aliens?? I absolutely can't wait for future updates, longer animations and further violations of Rebecca!

• Yay, new update!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can you go higher than 90 relationship? I cant talk to her anymore but I can see a help option for kissing.. How do I unlock it?
Sorry about that! It's a bug, a bug fix is posted in the downloads section. If that is not helpful, it's been mentioned a few times in this thread.

Reactions: PalmFace

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
Jackerman, this kiss bug was a great opportunity, for the community to help this project, I'm proud of it. Congratulations on the good initial release, it’s great to see the quality right from the start.

It was my first time to edit this type of file in python. Unfortunately I was not able to test her greetings at the level of being different each time, because I didn't find the variable / text that changes this process (I always imagined this in games to make them less repetitive and hypothetically, the greetings could vary according to the sexual level in the game).

I understand that narrative is not a priority now, but it is interesting to mention a few things:

• On the mechanism of moral submission: it was a very quick leap from "I'm married" to "it's fine to rub your phallic tentacles on my naked body". It is interesting to read her opening up gradually in these sexual advances of the game, literally her corruption;
  • I don't know if it's a narrative ellipse, but I imagine a connection between robodog and Roscoe for Rebecca. As a suggestion to have scenes about her relieving herself with the robot between the most sexual conversations;
  • In some responses, I felt that the conversation was missing something, that I don't know how to express myself now, so there is the file that I modified to illustrate, with flaws, this context.
If it's not clear, I really liked this game, a great hobby to edit and play. I believe that such a job can be a burden when there are, literally all the time, someone wanting to modify something in the game. Nobody would like this work to be tiring, our words can be faster and more repeated than our actions. Follow your pace without haste. We are patient and we will understand.

Again congratulations on the development of the game, keep up the good work!

• Thinking Face

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
omg YES one of my secret kinky fetishes :) more pls :)

edit: played it so far. sadly i can't have more than 90 relationship with her it seems... really sad... also kinda sad she is a mother and that she has no nipples since i have a nipple fetish. :( but the quality is nice, the animtions are a bit too quick, but also quite nice, she has hella hot curves which make lorewise sense - great idea! not interested in seeing her horse-friend personally tbh.^^ but i like the music, very relaxing and reminds me of some other sci-fi game. nice choice! and i like the dialogue style and how "he" talks and what he asks and that the pheromone concept is not annoying or too exhausting but keeps you entertained and not too easy to get. nice idea!

i really hoped i could fuck her and suck on her big tiddies :( looking forward for more! :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes