4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Nice theme. will definitely love this one.

but the mini-game though. tough on old geezers like me, lousy hand-eye co-ordination.

All the best Jackerman, hope to see next part of the story soon'ish.

Reactions: Jackerman

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey! Thing is, most of the wishes people have for the game are already in the road map plan so I feel most will be satisfied. The only constraint to getting out consistent updates is my engineering degree, but that doesn't mean I'll just stop. I'll finish this game if it's the last thing I do. Thanks for your support man!
I will be looking forward to your next update... Wish you success on your engineering degree. I have my engineering degree decades ago. Plus i got burnt out from programming decades ago. I do some scripts, but mostly modifying scripts for certain environment.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
For lazy bums Here is script file with that bug fixed
Thank you so much. I am not lazy, I enjoy a bit of grind to get to the fruit. but man ... I tried and I tried. my hands refuse to move as fast as my eye, and when it does, it lands on the wrong spot. hahaha.

Reactions: Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Thank you so much. I am not lazy, I enjoy a bit of grind to get to the fruit. but man ... I tried and I tried. my hands refuse to move as fast as my eye, and when it does, it lands on the wrong spot. hahaha.
Hehe actually its just a bug fix not a cheat mod
But if you want to cheat just download unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Use third option to enable dev console
Then in game press shift+O to open console
Type
Pher=(number of pheromone you want)
For example
Pher=2

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Some sound effects in those spanking scenes would be an awesome touch. Not sure what type of game you're looking to make in the long run, but some sex slave / harem stuff would be pretty cool on a corrupted space ship. Love Rebecca's character model.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
That raises a question: Does this site only mirror your own desires or does it invoke them? It surely helps finding traits of your own sexuality that you didn't know existed, but to what extend does this site even create such cravings?
The truth is that being horny is like being on drugs: it lowers your inhibitions, which are actually an inherent part of you, so what you fap to doesn't necessarily mean it's what you like or who you are, you just hopped up on that rush so most will do. That's how my dad put it anyway during the "talk", what you get excited about doesn't always have to be a big deal about who you are, but continually subjecting yourself to this "drug" will only make you more likely to try other forms. So yes, there is a reason why people develop more fetishes the more degen they are, it's not 100% of who they were, most of the time it's just you seeking a new high.

Regardless, I was taught no matter what that you are responsible for whatever you do in that high and you should always be frank and honest with yourself if you've gone too far.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I wonder what kind of children between tentacle boi and human would be? Pure tentacle alien? Hybrid tentacle/human? Hot weird alien chick?

• Thinking Face

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can you go higher than 90 relationship? I cant talk to her anymore but I can see a help option for kissing.. How do I unlock it?

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
Can you go higher than 90 relationship? I cant talk to her anymore but I can see a help option for kissing.. How do I unlock it?
If you read few pages back there is a modified script.rpy that is fixing this bug. Just replace it in the game folder

Reactions: PalmFace

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The truth is that being horny is like being on drugs: it lowers your inhibitions, which are actually an inherent part of you, so what you fap to doesn't necessarily mean it's what you like or who you are, you just hopped up on that rush so most will do. That's how my dad put it anyway during the "talk", what you get excited about doesn't always have to be a big deal about who you are, but continually subjecting yourself to this "drug" will only make you more likely to try other forms. So yes, there is a reason why people develop more fetishes the more degen they are, it's not 100% of who they were, most of the time it's just you seeking a new high. Regardless, I was taught no matter what that you are responsible for whatever you do in that high and you should always be frank and honest with yourself if you've gone too far.
I can only agree to some extend. If that were all true and I needed more and more of that drug, the normal stimulation (tits, naked women) wouldn't do it anymore. But it does, it does. Hell, sometimes the most erotic images are characters kissing.
And the incest fetish didn't come later, it started right off the bat with my sexuality. Don't know why, it was just there. It's a fetish that only works in fantasy. In real life *cough* encounters I don't need that bullshit. I tried some roleplay when I was younger, but that didn't really do it for me. I had sex with older women some times and just played some incest in my head without telling her, but I could do without. I'm not missing anything if she is my age or younger though.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Really liking the game so far. Is there a way to donate? Would love to see this creation continue to be worked on!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes