4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Jackerman, this kiss bug was a great opportunity, for the community to help this project, I'm proud of it. Congratulations on the good initial release, it’s great to see the quality right from the start.

It was my first time to edit this type of file in python. Unfortunately I was not able to test her greetings at the level of being different each time, because I didn't find the variable / text that changes this process (I always imagined this in games to make them less repetitive and hypothetically, the greetings could vary according to the sexual level in the game).

I understand that narrative is not a priority now, but it is interesting to mention a few things:

• On the mechanism of moral submission: it was a very quick leap from "I'm married" to "it's fine to rub your phallic tentacles on my naked body". It is interesting to read her opening up gradually in these sexual advances of the game, literally her corruption;
  • I don't know if it's a narrative ellipse, but I imagine a connection between robodog and Roscoe for Rebecca. As a suggestion to have scenes about her relieving herself with the robot between the most sexual conversations;
  • In some responses, I felt that the conversation was missing something, that I don't know how to express myself now, so there is the file that I modified to illustrate, with flaws, this context.
If it's not clear, I really liked this game, a great hobby to edit and play. I believe that such a job can be a burden when there are, literally all the time, someone wanting to modify something in the game. Nobody would like this work to be tiring, our words can be faster and more repeated than our actions. Follow your pace without haste. We are patient and we will understand.

Again congratulations on the development of the game, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback! The progression of corruption will be slowed down as more content is added in the game, I'd like for it to be more gradual as well. The dialogue will eventually recieve an overhaul but for now I'm just trying to get more content in. I'll check out your script!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
omg YES one of my secret kinky fetishes :) more pls :)

edit: played it so far. sadly i can't have more than 90 relationship with her it seems... really sad... also kinda sad she is a mother and that she has no nipples since i have a nipple fetish. :( but the quality is nice, the animtions are a bit too quick, but also quite nice, she has hella hot curves which make lorewise sense - great idea! not interested in seeing her horse-friend personally tbh.^^ but i like the music, very relaxing and reminds me of some other sci-fi game. nice choice! and i like the dialogue style and how "he" talks and what he asks and that the pheromone concept is not annoying or too exhausting but keeps you entertained and not too easy to get. nice idea!

i really hoped i could fuck her and suck on her big tiddies :( looking forward for more! :)
The Zaargarian horse scene will not be mandatory, and there is a fix posted for that bug! Just look though the thread, it's been brought up a few times. Also, just wait for the next update my friend! As I get better at animation, the scenes will only improve and it's likely the early scenes that are currently in the game will be redone at some point! Thanks for your support!

Erinkilovir

Mar 21, 2018
Gotta say, I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see where it goes, I like the animations (maybe a bit short?), I like the concept of the minigame (maybe a half-second more click-time?), and I really like the proportions, all in all, gg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jackerman

TheJollyOllyMan

Oct 1, 2018
Great game, but that mini-game needs some twerking it really frustrated me to the point I did not want to continue, but the renders are bangin and everything is right up my alley good luck with this one. I can't wait to see where this goes.

edit I realized that if u just click like crazy on the mini-game it's much easier so I take back my previous comment.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great game, but that mini-game needs some twerking it really frustrated me to the point I did not want to continue, but the renders are bangin and everything is right up my alley good luck with this one. I can't wait to see where this goes.
The slime minigame is gonna be in the game next release but it's role will be much much smaller and it will be significantly more rewarding! More, less irritating methods are to come, thanks for your support!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
dude, keep it up, this is great. i like the content and direction, excited to see what's next

• Yay, new update!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This a good game so far. The only downside right now is the mini game but from some of the post it might be changed or gone in the next update.

Jackerman went to your site on op and what is happening with your other game Coming Home?

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This a good game so far. The only downside right now is the mini game but from some of the post it might be changed or gone in the next update.

Jackerman went to your site on op and what is happening with your other game Coming Home?
That is a much larger project than this one, because the mc looks too young I cannot post it here. So I decided to focus on finishing tentacular first and then work on 'Coming Home' when I have a larger playerbase!

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The mini-game unfortunately is way too fast and therefore frustrating. No fun to grind through this. The game also lacks more kinky content but looks promising so far.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i dont understand the minigame?
The mini-game unfortunately is way too fast and therefore frustrating. No fun to grind through this. The game also lacks more kinky content but looks promising so far.
After I found moving the mouse over the each one and clicking enter it's much easier and faster vs clicking the left mouse button (which means your to slow and fail every time).

Reactions: DimitarM12
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes